Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa are among the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as SHUTCH Burhanpur and was founded in the year 1962. The Safia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya college Burhanpur is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Safia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa, like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available, and complete college review of SHUTCH Burhanpur.
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya college, Burhanpur
Saifia Hamidia Unani Medical College Khandwa was started to serve students with the best Unani care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Khandwa.
|College Name||Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa Madhya Pradesh|
|Popular Name||SHUTCH Burhanpur|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|Neet 2021 Crash Course|| |
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
|No Donation, No Entrance and Studying MBBS abroad Under 10 Lakh|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa Madhya Pradesh offer these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Program Name||Duration||Apply Now|
|BUMS||5 years 6 months.|
Faculty & Staff
The Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa Madhya Pradesh are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling For PG Courses: Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
The affordable Hakim Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa Madhya Pradesh fee structure for various courses are mentioned below.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Getting A Medical Degree From Abroad Might Be Easier Than You Think|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants will have to proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates require to fill the preferences/choices for colleges they want to get admission to. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
5. Document verification: Applicants who have been allocated a seat willing to continue with it will be required to report to the respective institute for document verification. You need to carry original certificates, with two attested copies, to the allocated institute for verification. You will also need to deposit the tuition fee for the current year to confirm admission.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya college, Burhanpur|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Burhanpur
S.H. No.27, Burhanpur Road
Khandwa- 450331 Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 073252 45247
Madhya Pradesh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Burhanpur do have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. AYUSH Campus, Nehru Nagar Kolar Bypass Road, Behind MANIT Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India
Ans. No, Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Burhanpur is not a government College.
Ans. No, Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Burhanpur do offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.