Odisha NEET counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University of Odisha. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha and NEET Odisha 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
1. NEET 2020 Brief Description
2. NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule
3. Odisha NEET 2020 Counselling
4. Odisha NEET Seat Allotment Process
5. NEET-UG 2020 Cutoff
6. Popular Medical Entrance Exam in India
7. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
NEET 2021 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||1 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Odisha NEET Counselling Date 2021
|An application form will be available from||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the form||To be announced|
|Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||To be announced|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||To be announced|
|State merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Round 1 result||To be announced|
|Seat acceptance||To be announced|
|Withdrawl of admission||To be announced|
|Receipt of All India Quota Seats||To be announced|
|Vacant Seat Display||To be announced|
*NOTE: Date is not yet declared
Odisha NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling.
Odisha NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE, then you have to register yourself for participating in Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling and fill in all the required details and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants are required to participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report at the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates have to log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha NEET admission 2021. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to report within the specified dates and timings.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET counselling 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: To participate in the counselling of Odisha NEET 2021, candidates will have to register on the official website of OJEE. Registrations usually follow the announcement of the NEET result. The entire application process can be divided into six steps:
- Registering online using a valid email ID, phone number and NEET 2021 roll number
- Logging in using credentials generated while registering online
- Completing the application form for Odisha NEET 2021 counselling
- Uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Paying the application fee online and submitting the application
- Taking a print of the filled Odisha NEET counselling 2021 application form
- Step 3:(Verification of the documents) This is an offline process. Candidates choose a verification centre while filling the application form for the counselling of Odisha NEET 2021. They then report to this verification centre along with all their documents (in original). After the verification has been completed successfully, candidates will be issued a confirmation slip. They must preserve this slip for future reference.
- Step 4: Odisha NEET counselling 2021: Documents required for verification
- Step 5:(State Merit List) After the document verification has been completed, the OJEE Cell will release a list of the candidates who are eligible for the counselling process. Candidates who could not complete the document verification will not be included in this list. The state merit list will rank the eligible candidates based on their performance in NEET 2021.
- Step 6:(Choice filling and locking) Candidates who have been included in the state merit list of Odisha NEET 2021 counselling will be able to proceed with a choice filling and locking. There is no limit on the number of choices that a candidate can fill in this form. They are thus advised to fill as many choices as they can. After filling the choices, a candidate must lock these choices or they will not be considered for seat allotment.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Odisha candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Odisha
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
|OBC, ST and SC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, this candidate’s seat will be forfeited.
Odisha NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Odisha
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||Baripada||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||Koraput||150|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||N/A|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||Berhampur||250|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||Burla||150|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||Cuttack||200|
Private MBBS Colleges in Odisha
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||150|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||150|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||100|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||Rourkela||100|
Dental Colleges in Odisha
|Name of Colleges||Type||BDS Seats|
|Hi-Tech Dental College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Private||100|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Private||100|
|Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Private||100|
|S.C.B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack||Government||50|
NOTE: To Know complete information about Odisha MBBS/BDS Colleges Fee Structure Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The Odisha NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
- Allotment will be made strictly on the basis of State Merit List prepared by OJEE and as per the choice of subject & college locked by the candidate.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in any round of counselling as per his / her 1st choice and takes admission for that seat, then he/she cannot participate in subsequent rounds of counselling. If the allotment is not as per 1st choice, then he/she can decide whether or not to participate in the subsequent round for improvement only.
- If a candidate, after taking admission in the first round, participates in the second round but does not get any allotment, then the admission taken in 1st round is retained.
- If a candidate after taking admission in the first round, does not participate in the second round, then the admission taken in 1st round is retained.
- If a candidate, after being allotted a seat in a round, does not take provisional admission, then his/her allotment will stand cancelled and the seat will be treated as vacant for the subsequent round. However, he/ she can participate in subsequent rounds.
- Candidates, who have already taken admission in a particular reserved category, are not allowed to change to another category in the same college.
Odisha NEET 2020 Round-2 Counselling Merit List & Seat Matrix (Out)
|Revised State Merit List 2020 After 2nd Round Registration||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix for 2nd Round Counselling||Click Here|
Odisha NEET 2020 Round-2 Allotment Institute wise
NOTE: To download Odisha NEET UG 2020 Round-2 Allotment Institute wise Click Here
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Physically Challenged (PC) of each category||5%|
|Green Card Holders (GC)||5$|
NOTE: (Any other reservation category, if notified by Govt., shall also be applicable)
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providng the information about Odisha Useful Resiuces State Counselling Process, Particular sate Seat Matrix, Fee structute, cutoff and more, You can check the complete information below:
|Odisha Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Want to Study Aborad||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Talk to Our Admission Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in Low Budget Colleges Help Desk||Apply Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply