Odisha NEET counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process. A candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Odisha. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Throughout the article, you will learn about Odisha NEET (MBBS/BDS) Counselling procedure 2021, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha, and NEET Odisha 2021 Cutoff, Document, Cutoff, Eligibility Criteria.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Odisha NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Odisha||1250|
|No. of Private MBBS Seat in Odisha||700|
|No. of Govt BDS Seat in Odisha||63|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Odisha||300|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Odisha NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Odisha NEET Counselling dates related to the Odisha MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|An application form will be available from||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the form||To be announced|
|Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||To be announced|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||To be announced|
|State merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Round 1 result||To be announced|
|Seat acceptance||To be announced|
|Withdrawl of admission||To be announced|
|Receipt of All India Quota Seats||To be announced|
|Vacant Seat Display||To be announced|
Odisha NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Odisha
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
|OBC, ST and SC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Odisha NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling.
Odisha NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE. You have to register yourself for participating in Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling, fill in all the required details, and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants must participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report at the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha NEET admission 2021. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to report within the specified dates and timings.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: To participate in the counselling of Odisha NEET 2021, candidates will have to register on the official website of OJEE. Registrations usually follow the announcement of the NEET result. The entire application process can be divided into six steps:
- Registering online using a valid email ID, phone number and NEET 2021 roll number
- Logging in using credentials generated while registering online
- Completing the application form for Odisha NEET 2021 counselling
- Uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Paying the application fee online and submitting the application
- Taking a print of the filled Odisha NEET counselling 2021 application form
- Step 3:(Verification of the documents) This is an offline process. Candidates choose a verification centre while filling the application form for the counselling of Odisha NEET 2021. They then report to this verification centre along with all their documents (in original). After the verification has been completed successfully, candidates will be issued a confirmation slip. They must preserve this slip for future reference.
- Step 4: Odisha NEET counselling 2021: Documents required for verification
- Step 5: (State Merit List) After the document verification has been completed, the OJEE Cell will release a list of eligible candidates for the counselling process. Candidates who could not complete the document verification will not be included in this list. The state merit list will rank the eligible candidates based on their performance in NEET 2021.
- Step 6:(Choice filling and locking) Candidates who have been included in the state merit list of Odisha NEET 2021 counselling will be able to proceed with a choice filling and locking. There is no limit on the number of choices that a candidate can fill in this form. They are thus advised to fill in as many choices as they can. After filling the choices, a candidate must lock these choices or not be considered for seat allotment.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Odisha candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, this candidate’s seat will be forfeited.
Odisha NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Odisha Government Medical College
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||1959||UGC|
|SLN Medical College and Hospital, Koraput||2017||Berhampur University, Berhampur|
|Pandit Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada||2017||North Orissa University, Baripada|
|Government Medical College and Hospital, Balasore||2018||Fakir Mohan University, Balasore|
|Government Medical College and Hospital, Balangir||2018||Sambalpur University|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||1962||Berhampur University, Berhampur|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||1944||Utkal University|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar||2012||Autonomous University|
Odisha Private MBBS College
|Private Medical College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2005||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Rourkela||2012||Sambalpur University|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2007||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2007||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan|
Odisha Private BDS College
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2007-08||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2006||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar|
|Gandhi Dental College, Bhubaneswar||2005||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar|
|Hi-Tech Dental College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2006-07||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar|
|SCB Dental College and Hospital, Cuttack||1983-04||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar|
Seat Allotment Process
The Odisha NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
- Allotment will be made strictly on the basis of State Merit List prepared by OJEE and as per the choice of subject & college locked by the candidate.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in any round of counselling as per his / her 1st choice and takes admission for that seat, then he/she cannot participate in subsequent rounds of counselling. If the allotment is not as per 1st choice, then he/she can decide whether or not to participate in the subsequent round for improvement only.
- If a candidate, after taking admission in the first round, participates in the second round but does not get any allotment, then the admission taken in 1st round is retained.
- If a candidate after taking admission in the first round, does not participate in the second round, then the admission taken in 1st round is retained.
- If a candidate, after being allotted a seat in a round, does not take provisional admission, then his/her allotment will stand cancelled and the seat will be treated as vacant for the subsequent round. However, he/ she can participate in subsequent rounds.
- Candidates, who have already taken admission in a particular reserved category, are not allowed to change to another category in the same college.
Odisha NEET 2020 Round-2 Counselling Merit List & Seat Matrix (Out)
|Revised State Merit List 2020 After 2nd Round Registration||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix for 2nd Round Counselling||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET 2020 Round-2 Allotment Institute wise||Click Here|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Physically Challenged (PC) of each category||5%|
|Green Card Holders (GC)||5$|
NOTE: (Any other reservation category, if notified by Govt., shall also be applicable)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Released)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank Odisha
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providing the information about Odisha Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Odisha Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination OJEE, Odisha, will conduct Odisha MBBS 2021 admission.
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Odisha MBBS counselling.
A. Yes. Candidates who wish to participate in Odisha NEET counselling 2021 will have to register on the website. Those who wish to participate in the AIQ NEET counselling will have to register on the official website of MCC.
A. NEET MBBS Counselling in Odisha will be held in three rounds, including a mop-up round for the remaining vacant seats.
A. Odisha MBBS admission 2021 for registration of admission to 950 MBBS and 150 BDS seats.