Odisha NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Odisha. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Odisha NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha and NEET Odisha 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Odisha NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Odisha NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Odisha 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 20 June 2018 to 25 June 2018. The complete counselling schedule PDF is given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Odisha NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Odisha officially made by Medical Council of India.
List of Medical Colleges In Odisha
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||North Odisha University, Baripada, Odisha||Govt.|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||Berhampur University||Govt.|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Utkal University||Trust|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||KIIT University (Deemed), Bhubaneswar||Trust|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Utkal University||Trust|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||Berhampur University||Govt.|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||Sambalpur University||Govt.|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||Sambalpur University||Trust|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||Utkal University||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In Odisha
|1||Hi-Tech Dental College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
|2||Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
|3||Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2007-08||Private||BDS||100|
|4||S.C.B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack||1983-84||Govt.||BDS||50|
- Top BHMS Colleges in Odisha: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Odisha: Edufever Ranking 2018
The Deputy Secretary,
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – [email protected]
Phone No. – 011-22041807, 011 – 22041808,
Toll-Free No. – 1800118002,
Mobile No. : 9773720177, 9773720178 & 9773720179
Best of Luck…!!