S.C.B..B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack is one of the reputed Government Dental Colleges in Cuttack, Orissa. The college is popularly known as S.C.B.S.C.B. Dental College, Cuttack, founded in 1944. The college is affiliated with Utkal University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of IS.C.B.a.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
S.C.B. Dental College and Hospital, Cuttack is one of the best and growing dental colleges inS.C.B.issa. S.C.B. hospital provides clinical materials for the practical training of all stints, and it’s maintained from the proceeds of an endowment made by the Marahatta Government.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
SCB Dental College and Hospital Cuttack
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the majorS.C.B.tails of S.C.B. Dental College Cuttack.
|College Name||S.C.B. Dental College and Hospital CutS.C.B.k|
|Popular name||S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack|
|Affiliation with||Utkal University|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||S.C.B. Medical College, Cuttack|
|Hospital Type||Govt. General Hospital|
|Admin AU.T.hority||State Govt./U.T. Administration|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College in Odisha|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Utkal University
- Approved by: Dental Council of India
- Aid Status: Government
- Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre
- Shishu Bhavan for Pediatric Patients
- Regional Spinal Injury Center
- Regional Center for Ophthalmology
- Regional Center for Tuberculosis
- Intermediate Reference Laboratory
- Cardiology Center
- Antiretroviral Therapy Center
Course Essential Certificates
|Course Name||Speciality||Certificate Type||Letter No||Issue Date||Issuing Authority|
|BDS||N/A||Recog22 May Letter||12017||22 May 2013||Under SecreM.D.S.y to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Pedodontics||Re31 Oction Letter||12017||31 Oct 2011||Under SeM.D.S.tary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Oral Surgery||Recognition Letter||12017||31 Oct 2011||UnderM.D.S.cretary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Oral Pathology||Recognition Letter||12017||15 Apr 2014||UnM.D.S. Secretary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Orthod27 Dec||Recognition Letter||12017||27 Dec 2016||Under Secretary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Prosthod27 Dec||Recognition Letter||12017||27 Dec 2M.D.S.||Under Secretary to Govt. L.O.P. India|
|M.D.S.||Public Health De30 Decy||L.O.P. of Central Govt.||12017||30M.D.S.c 2016||Under SL.O.P.etary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Periodontics||L.O.P. of Central Govt.||12M.D.S.||30 Dec 2016||UnL.O.P. Secretary to Govt. of India|
|M.D.S.||Oral Medicine||L.O.P. of Central Govt.||12017||30 Dec 2016||Under Secretary to Govt. of India|
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
|Course||Speciality||EM.D.S.Seats||Intake Capacity||M.D.S.mitted Seats||AdmittedM.D.S.ats|
|M.D.S.||Public Health Dentistry||2||2||2||2|
|Course||STATE QUOTA SEATS||NRI SEATS||TOTAL SEATS|
Category G.C.se StateE.W.S.ota SeatsG.E.or 2020-21
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 131 Dece time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their access to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET MDS exam.
Fees Structure (Released)
The fee structure of the college is as follows:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores—aspirants who apply for the InstituteWorld’sto clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|U.R.tegory||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (U.R.)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34S.C.97*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45tS.T.Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (S.C.)||40th PercO.B.C.ile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T.)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET MDS Cut Off 2021
|CATEGORY||Cut Off Score|
|General Physically disabled||517.2698|
|Other Backward Class||759.8726|
|Other Backward Class Physically handicapped||501.5115|
Odisha NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak about the counsellA.I.Q, the procedure for Odisha NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET CounselliA.I.Q.2021 for state and A.I.Q. Quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% A.I.Q. Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in GoD.U.rnment medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in D.U. colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCB.D.S.||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and DeemedI.P.niversities, including B.D.S. at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for I.P. Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
For more information regarding Odisha, NEET Counseling, visit Odisha NEET UG Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
To know more about NEET Counselling, visit NEET UG Counseling.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों सेS.C.B.चें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
For aspirants applying to S.C.B. Dental College Cuttack, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS result
- NEET MDS admit card
- BDS degree certificate
- BDS mark sheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (mentioned that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before 31st March 2020)
- Registration Certificate from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or Class X mark sheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||S.C.B. Dental ColS.C.B.e and Hospital Cuttack|
S.C.B. Dental College and Hospital Cuttack
Address: S.C.B. Medical College, Orissa, Cuttack- 753007
Telephone No: 6712414695
Mobile No: 9437016534
Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET-UG 15% All India Quota Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats based on their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K. Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from the NTA website. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates is also available on this website under the heading of notice. For this year cut off grade of 15%, the All India Quota is the same as that of MCI/DCI cutoff Read Also.
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats based on their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Q.3: Who are Eligible for Central Universities Counseling?
Ans: 1) Delhi University: – 15% Seats will be contributed to All India
Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candiA.M.U.es who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
2) Aligarh Muslim University (A.M.U.):- will have 50% Institutional reservation for the
candidates who haveB.H.U.udied fromCounseling for all seats of B.H.U. their schools for theB.H.U.st three years. The rest of 50% of seats will be open to all eligible candidates for NEET.
3) B.H.U.:B.H.U.he Eligibility critdates who are eligible for NEET
counselling willB.D.S. eligible to participate in B.H.U. Counselling for all seats of B.H.U.
4) Faculty of DentistrB.D.S.Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi: 03 seats of B.D.S. are under
the internal quota S.J.H.Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, and 47 (forA.I.Q.seven) seats of B.D.S. as per the category mentioned in the seat matrix are open to all.
5) VMMC & S.J.H.: 15% +AIR seats of Institute Quota for A.I.Q. and rest for candidates of
Delhi, who have studied 11th and 12th standard in Delhi
Q4: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: During online registration, you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password. Please remember your password until the end of the All India Quota admission process; otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the counselling/admission process.
Q.5: How much time will I be given to join the allotted college?
Ans: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the assigned college/course within the stipulated time mentioned in the counselling schedule. In some of the colleges/ universities,2-3 days is required to complete admission formalities. Therefore, candidates are advised to contact allotted colleges immediately after the declaration of the result of the counselling allotment process to know the details. If the candidate fails to join the allotted Medical/Dental College within a stipulated time, the assigned seat will be cancelled.
Q.6: What documents are required at the time of online counselling?
Ans: Since it is an online allotment (Online Counseling) process, no documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
Q.7: Is it necessary to join the allotted Medical/Dental College of Round 1 to get a chance to participate in Round 2?
Ans: No candidates need not report or join the allotted college of Round 1 since there is an accessible exit. However, if they want to hold the Round 1 seat, they can join Round 1 and give up-gradation willingness for Round 2.