National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2021) exam Notification has been released. This Admission Seeker may submit NEET MDS 2021 Form only online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2021 will most likely to begin from the 26th October 2020 and application will be closed by 15th November 2020. NEET MDS 2021 exam is the only gateway for admissions into dental PG courses offered by various government and private dental colleges in India.
NEET MDS 2021 is an eligibility cum ranking examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET for MDS Exam is conducted only once in a year and is the only authorised entrance examination for admission to the Masters in Dental Surgery programmes across India.
The Admit cards for NEET MDS 2021 were issued only to those candidates whose application form is completed and submitted on time. For more details on the NEET MDS 2021 like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to read the complete article carefully.
Latest Update: NEET MDS 2021 Registration Form Started Fill your Form @nbe.edu.in/
Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-MDS 2021 Examination. Click Here
Low Rank in NEET 2020? Get Admission Supports Now.
NEET MDS 2020 Useful Resources
Here in this section, we have provided some important links to NEET MDS Examination.
|NEET MDS 2020 Major Notifaction||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Pervious Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major Detail of NEET MDS.
|Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||NBE (National Board of Examinations)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to postgraduate dental courses|
|No. of Test Cities||51 cities in India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||1800-11-1700|
Below we have provided all the Official NEET MDS Dates for Various events taking place in the October Session (Over) and December.
|Information Brochure||26th October 2020|
|Online application available||26th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th November 2020|
|NEET MDS correction window||17th November to 19th November 2020|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images||29th November to 30th November 2020|
|Release of NEET MDS admit card||9th December 2020|
|NEET MDS 2020 exam||16th December 2020|
|Announcement of result||31st December 2020|
Why choose NEET MDS 2021?
Before going to deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of NEET MDS 2021 exam which will serve the answer to the question Why to choose NEET MDS 2021 Entrance Exam?
- NEET MDS 2021 exam is conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) across different cities in India.
- NEET MDS is the national level examination for admission in Postgraduate MDS courses for the academic session 2020-21 which will include the following:
i. All India 50% quota seats (all States & UT’s)
ii. State quota seats. (including the UT’s )
iii. All Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
iv. Armed Forces Dental Services Institutions.
- NEET MDS 2021 application form is available online only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NEET MDS Admission Test 2021. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2021.
The NEET MDS 2021 eligibility criteria are as per MDS Course Regulations 2017 announced by Dental Council of India (DCI) with prior approval of MoHFW is as follows :
- Candidate must be 20 years old or more in age.
- Candidates must hold DCI approved Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a university.
- The candidate must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC) (permanent/ provisional).
- The candidate must have completed 12 months of mandatory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2020.
Read also: To Know More about NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria Click Here
The following order of steps will be found while filling the online application form for NEET MDS 2021:
- Register on the official website to get User ID and Password.
- Fill the application form
- Upload photograph and signature
- Choose the test city
- Pay the fee and save the online payment slip.
- Take a print out of the filled application form with the transaction ID printed on it
|Category||Application fee (In Rs)||GST @ 18%||Total Payable Amount|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs:3,750/-||Rs:675/-||Rs:4,4,25/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs:2,750/-||Rs:495/-||Rs:3,245/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
The National Board of Education has announced the NEET MDS exam pattern 2021. According to the announcement, the exam pattern of NEET MDS 2021 suggests that the examination will be conducted Online.
|S.No.||SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
|Part-A (TOTAL 100)|
|1||General anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|2||General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|3||Dental anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|4||General pathology and microbiology||14|
|5||General and dental pharmacology and therapeutics||14|
|Part-B (TOTAL 140)|
|2.||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||14|
Read also: To Know full NEET MDS Exam Pattern Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to NEET MDS 2021
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
It’s been necessary to understand what the detailed syllabus is before starting the preparation process. This will ensure that the candidate’s preparation is going to get an extra edge and complete in every sense.
The syllabus of NEET MDS 2021 is determined as per the latest Regulations for BDS courses notified by the DCI (Dental Council of India) with earlier permission of the Govt. of India. The following subjects are questioned in the question paper:
- General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- General human physiology and Biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Dental Materials
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Read also: To Know More about NEET MDS Syllabus Click Here
The given table is related to NEET MDS 2021 recommended book, the candidates are required to follow these books for preparation.
|Dental Pulse||This is surely the best and a must for the dental entrance exams across India and Abroad.||Click Here|
|Dentist Clinical Sciences||This book contains two volumes.||Click Here|
|ALL India post-graduate dental entrance exam 8th edition||A book that every student preparing for neet would require. Covers all the important topics.||Click Here|
|MCQ in Dentistry||Refer this book for Oral Pathology questions since Oral Pathology questions are directly lifted from here.||Click Here|
Read also: For more NEET MDS books Click Here
Other Post Graduation Exam
|SI.No.||NAME OF EXAM||REMARKS|
|1||DNB-PDCET||Ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses|
|2||FMGE (SCREENING TEST)||Conducted as per Screening Test Regulations, 2002.|
|3||NEET-PG||For admission to all MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses|
|4||NEET-SS||For admission to all Super Specialty Courses(DM/MCh/DNB) Courses|
|5||NEET-MDS||For admission to all MDS Courses|
|6||Fellowship Entrance Test||For admission to FNB (Fellow of National Board) Courses|
Note: NBE conducts the above examinations on an All India basis on Computer-Based Platform.
The admit card for the NEET MDS 2021 will be released on 9th December 2020. The Admit Card or generally known as Call Later and can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card is the compulsory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of examination. If a candidate fails to show his/her NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card at the time of the exam, then the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Examination. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NEET MDS 2021 Entrance examination.
- Visit the NEET MDS exam official website.
- Click on NEET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NEET admit card.
- Take a clear print of NEET Entrance Exam 2021 Admit card.
Read also: To Know full NEET MDS Exam Pattern Click Here
Due to a large number of the applicant, the NBE follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of NEET MDS Exam. Among the important policies is the dress code for NEET MDS 2021. NBE has prescribed a dress code for the examination day along with a list of items that are prohibited in the examination hall. Below are a few important pointers about the dress code for NEET MDS 2021:
NEET MDS 2021 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc
- Avoid layering your clothing
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals
NEET MDS 2021 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed
- Keep it simple. Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NEET MDS 2021.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NEET MDS 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (MDS) Result has been declared on 31st December 2020. The result will be released online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number, and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NEET MDS 2021
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Click on “NEET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download. (Take out its printed copy)
NBE has the individual authority to decide the NEET MDS 2021 cutoff which will be declared along with the result. The NEET MDS 2020 cutoff score depends on many factors like
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of candidates
- Availability of seats between others
Only the candidates who will qualify according to NEET MDS cutoff 2020 will be included in the merit list issued by NBE. Candidates will have to secure marks corresponding to the NEET MDS cutoff percentile in order to qualify. Previous year cutoff of NEET MDS for various categories has been given below.
Previous years cut off
|Category||NEET MDS 2018 cut off marks||NEET MDS 2019 cut off marks|
Read also: To Know full details about NEET MDS Cut-off Click Here
NEET MDS Counselling 2021: The NEET MDS 2021 counselling will be conducted online to take admission to approximately 1300 MDS seats available through All India Quota (AIQ). To participate in the counselling of NEET MDS 2021 the candidates are required to register on the official website of MCC and pay the registration fee.
The NEET MDS counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). If a candidate wants to take admission through state quota like in Uttar Pradesh you can click here to know the full details and also get the list of private and govt. MDS colleges in UP and List of Dental colleges in India
Read also: For more details about NEET MDS Counselling Click Here
Top 10 NEET MDS Colleges
Candidates Helpline: 022-61087595
(Monday to Friday: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Website: www.natboard.edu.in and www.nbe.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET MDS will be conducted in 57 different cities located across India.
Yes, if there are seats left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority in consultation with the government of India will lower the NEET MDS cutoff.
NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges in the country.
To pursue the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses in India, one must qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS (NEET MDS) exam. From all the government dental colleges, 50% seats will be reserved for AIQ candidates, while the remaining 85% seats will be available for state quota seats.
Yes, There is 1 mark deduction for every wrong attempt question answered in NEET MDS 2020.
According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only 3 times for NEET examination up to the age of 25 years while SC/ST could attempt same (3 times) up to the age of 30 years.
Top Career Option for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep working Hard
Believe in yourself
Ask your NEET MDS related Query Here;
Best of Luck…!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now