National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2021) exam Notification has been released. This Admission Seeker may submit NEET MDS 2021 Form only online mode. As we know that NEET MDS 2021 exam is the only gateway for admissions into dental PG courses offered by various government and private dental colleges in India. So, candidate must know about the NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
For more details on the NEET MDS 2021 like NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to read the complete article carefully.
Latest Update: NEET MDS 2021 Registration Form Started Fill your Form @nbe.edu.in/
Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-MDS 2021 Examination. Click Here
1. Low Rank in NEET 2020? Get Admission Supports Now.
2. NEET MDS 2020 Useful Resources
3. Quick Facts
4. Important Dates
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
8. Top Career Option for PCB Students
Low Rank in NEET 2020? Get Admission Supports Now.
NEET MDS 2020 Useful Resources
Here in this section, we have provided some important links to NEET MDS Examination.
|NEET MDS 2020 Major Notifaction||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Pervious Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET MDS 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||NBE (National Board of Examinations)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to postgraduate dental courses|
|No. of Test Cities||51 cities in India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||022-61087595|
|Information Brochure||26th October 2020|
|Online application available||26th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th November 2020|
|NEET MDS correction window||17th November to 19th November 2020|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images||29th November to 30th November 2020|
|Release of NEET MDS admit card||9th December 2020|
|NEET MDS 2020 exam||16th December 2020|
|Announcement of result||31st December 2020|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on NEET MDS Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility criteria of NEET MDS for Admission to MDS courses as per MDS Course Regulations 2017 notified by Dental Council of India (DCI) with prior approval of MoHFW is as follows :
- Candidate must be 20 years old or more in age.
- Candidates must hold DCI approved Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a university.
- The candidate must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC) (permanent/ provisional).
- The candidate must have completed 12 months of mandatory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2021.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALL INDIA 50% QUOTA SEATS
- Candidates who have studied/passed BDS from the erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
- However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir to the following address along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for NEET-MDS 2021 latest by 26th October 2020.
- Candidates who have done their BDS from Jammu & Kashmir but fail to submit the affidavit as indicated above will not be considered for participation in All India 50% quota counselling.
- However, the restriction on candidates from the states of Jammu & Kashmir shall not apply to the categories about Armed Forces for ‘Grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps’ and for MDS admissions in Armed Forces Institutes.
For Foreigen Nationals Candidates
As per MDS course Regulations 2017
- Foreign nationals don’t need to have temporary registration with DCI at the time of writing NEET MDS.
- Foreign Nationals can write NEET MDS without DCI registration. Provided that in the case of a foreign national, the following procedure shall be followed:
- The Council may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the dental college/institution to which he or she is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies.
- Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered as a medical practitioner in his/her own country from which he/she has obtained his/her basics dental qualification and that his/her degree is recognized by the corresponding state dental council or concerned authority.
- The dates indicated by candidates concerning 12 months Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship, i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of No condonation of internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except
(i) the students of the batch admitted during academic session 2007-08 and have completed 4 ½ years BDS course along with 06 months compulsory rotating internship and
(ii) the students admitted during the academic session 2006-07 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University those have completed 05 years BDS course without internship.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-MDS 2021 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counseling.
- In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-MDS 2021, the results/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be
- Requests for appearing in NEET-MDS 2021 from candidates completing internship after 31st March 2020 or having qualifications that are not recognized as per Dentists Act shall be summarily rejected.
- Some of the Universities/institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course.
- The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
- NBE/ MCC/MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are denied admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and
- A candidate can register and appear for NEET MDS 2020 only once for admission to the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates submitting multiple application form will not be allowed to appear in NEET MDS.
Candidates Helpline: 022-61087595
(Monday to Friday: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Website: www.natboard.edu.in and www.nbe.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET MDS will be conducted in 57 different cities located across India.
Yes, if there are seats left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority in consultation with the government of India will lower the NEET MDS cutoff.
NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges in the country.
To pursue the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses in India, one must qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS (NEET MDS) exam. From all the government dental colleges, 50% seats will be reserved for AIQ candidates, while the remaining 85% seats will be available for state quota seats.
Yes, There is 1 mark deduction for every wrong attempt question answered in NEET MDS 2020.
According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only 3 times for NEET examination up to the age of 25 years while SC/ST could attempt same (3 times) up to the age of 30 years.
Top Career Option for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep working Hard
Believe in yourself
Ask your NEET MDS related Query Here;
Best of Luck…!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now