If you have qualified for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS, then it’s time for you to gear up for the next step – the counselling process. Karnataka is one of the states that conducts its own counselling for NEET MDS aspirants. In this article, we will guide you through the Karnataka NEET MDS counselling process, including important dates, eligibility criteria, and documents required. Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2023 will be conducted online by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Only NEET MDS 2023 qualified candidates who will fill out the online application form can participate in the counselling of Karnataka MDS Dental. After registrations, KEA released the Karnataka MDS medical 2023 merit list, mentioning eligible candidates’ names for counselling. The NEET MDS cutoff for the general category is the 50th percentile, while for SC /ST /OBC /PH, it is the 40th percentile.
1. Quick Facts
2. Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling Dates
3. Registration Fees
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2023
6. Documents Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Counselling Name||Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2023|
|Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka|
|Exam Level||Postgraduate Exam at National-level|
|Name Exam||NEET MDS 2023|
|MDS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling Dates
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is responsible for conducting the counselling process for NEET MDS in Karnataka. Here are the important dates for the Karnataka NEET MDS counselling 2023:
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Commencement of online registration||The second week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||Last week of April 2023|
|Publication of verified merit list||The first week of May 2023|
|The first round of counselling||The second week of May 2023|
|Last date for reporting to the allotted college||Third week of May 2023|
|The second round of counselling||Third week of May 2023|
|Last date for reporting to the allotted college||The first week of June 2023|
Karnataka NEET MDS Registration Fees
Candidates KEA has released the Karnataka NEET MDS registration fees and category-wise candidates fees. We have mentioned it below.
|General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI/OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Karnataka NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the Karnataka NEET MDS counselling, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified for NEET MDS 2023
- Candidates must have completed their BDS degree from a recognized institution
- Candidates must have completed a one-year internship by the time of the counselling process
- Candidates must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or the State Dental Council
Karnataka NEET MDS Eligibility Online Submission of Application Form
- The candidate creates his/her profile by entering the necessary details along with NEET-PG Roll Number.
- Candidate information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, NBE Score, and Mobile number is fetched from NBE data.
- OTP will be sent to the candidate’s same mobile number registered with NBE. The candidate should not share the OTP with others.
- Candidates have to enter the Eligibility Clause Code, Reservation Category, Educational Qualification, contact details etc. has to be entered.
- Those who are eligible under In service enter the same.
- Uploading photograph left thumb impression & signature.
- The registration fee has to be paid by the candidate by following the procedure mentioned therein.
- Print & submit the application form.
Karnataka NEET MDS Seat Matrix
This means and includes seats in Government colleges and the Government’s share of seats in Private colleges.
|Seats in Government Colleges (Remaining 50% through All|
India Quota counselling by MCC)
|Seats in Private Non-Minority colleges||33%|
|Seats in Private Minority (Religious & Linguistic) colleges||20%|
|Seats in Private University colleges||40%|
Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka, to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2023 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET MDS 2023, Let us first look at the Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling schedule 2023.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
- The first round of counselling of Karnataka PG dental 2023 will be conducted for all the seats mentioned in the seat matrix.
- Candidates included in the verified list will be eligible to participate in Karnataka PG 2023 dental counselling round one.
- All the candidates will have to fill in fresh choices of courses and institutes in Karnataka NEET MDS counselling round one.
- Candidates allotted seats in the Karnataka MDS counselling result will be required to report to the allotted college.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart is for candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below-given factors./
|1||All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)|
|2||State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.|
|3||MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country|
|4||MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.|
|5||Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS scorecard
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Karnataka NEET MDS Round-2 Seat Matrix (Out)
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka, has released the Karnataka NEET MDS Govt PWD Quota, Govt Quota, NRI & Other Quota and PVY Quota Categories-wise Seat Matrix. Candidates we have mentioned Below.
|Karnataka NEET MDS round-2 Seat Matrix for Govt PWD Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS round-2 Seat Matrix for Govt Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS round-2 Seat Matrix for NRI & Other Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS round-2 Seat Matrix for PVY Quota||Click Here|
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of India’s Top 10 NEET MDS Courses. Let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
Top MDS Colleges in Karnataka
Here is the updated list of all Karnataka MDS Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Karnataka officially made by the Dental Council of India.
|College Name||Links Here|
|A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital, Bijapur||Click Here|
|Al-Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga||Click Here|
|AME’s Dental College & Hospital, Raichur||Click Here|
|Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere||Click Here|
|College of Dental Sciences, Davangere||Click Here|
|Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpat||Click Here|
|D.A. Pandu Memorial R.V. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Farooqia Dental College & Hospital, Mysore||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|H.K.E. Society’s, S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||Click Here|
|JSS Dental College & Hospital, Mysore||Click Here|
|K.V.G. Dental College & Hospital, Sullia||Click Here|
|KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||Click Here|
|KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum||Click Here|
|Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|M.R.A. Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal||Click Here|
|Maratha Mandal’s Dental College & Research Centre, Belgaum||Click Here|
|Navodaya Dental College, Raichur||Click Here|
|P.M.N.M. Dental College & Hospital, Bagalkot||Click Here|
|Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad||Click Here|
|Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital, Shimoga||Click Here|
|Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital, Hassan||Click Here|
|Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur||Click Here|
|The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|V.S. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Yenepoya Dental College & Hospital, Mangalore||Click Here|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2023
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course, as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2023, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Marks 2023|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||272|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||255|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||238|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a state quota in NEET MDS?
Through NEET MDS 2023 scores, admission to 6,501 seats offered to 50% All India Quota seats, 50% state quota seats, deemed/central universities, ESIC, and private universities are granted.
Who is the counselling authority of Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling for 2023 MDS course admission?
This year also, the Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
What is the official website of Karnataka Dental (MDS) Admission 2023?
The official website for Karnataka Dental (MDS) Admission 2023 is kea.kar.nic.in
Is NBE has released the NEET MDS 2023 Result?
Yes, the NBE has released the NEET MDS 2022 Result.
Is NBE has released the NEET MDS 2023 Cutoff?
Yes, the NBE has released the NEET MDS 2023 cutoff for all categories; you can check the cutoff.