HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga, is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga and was founded in 1986-87.
This article will provide you with detailed information about S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga (HKE Dental College Gulbarga) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Gulbarga.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga.
|College Name||HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga|
|Popular Name||HKE Dental College Gulbarga, S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Karnataka|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga, Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Here in this selection, we will let you about the HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Karnataka BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga for various Medical Courses is Given Below.
|Course||G Fees||P Fees||N.R.I. Fees||Other Fee|
Note: Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of KEA.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Telangana NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||S.Nijalingappa Dental College Gulbarga|
HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga
Address: Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka-585105
Telephone No: 0847224774
Mobile No: 9741804012
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://sndental.hkes.edu.in
Karnataka NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga is 100.
A. Yes, HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga
provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga.
A. Vims Campus Cantonment BELLARY, Karnataka-583104
A. HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research, Gulbarga is Private.