Karnataka NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Karnataka. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Karnataka Education Authority. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka and NEET Karnataka 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Karnataka NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET karnataka 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 4.00 pm on 15‐06‐2018 to 21‐06‐2018 up to 5.30 pm. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|1st Round Counselling Schedule|
|The issue of Notification||15‐06‐2018|
|Online Registration||From 4.00 pm on 15‐06‐2018 to 21‐06‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Display of serial number wise list of candidates (only for the purpose of document verification)||23‐06‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Display of schedule for offline verification||23‐06‐2018 after 6.00 pm|
|Offline Verification based on serial numbers||From 25‐06‐2018 to 02‐07‐2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||To be Notify later|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 29‐06‐2018 to 04‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||06‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 06‐07‐2018 to 07‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||09‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|The exercise of Choice||10‐07‐2018|
|Payment of fees and downloading of Admission Order (payment of fees by Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates; downloading of admission orders only by Choice‐1, after payment)||10‐07‐2018 to 12‐07‐2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice ‐1 Candidates Only)||13‐07‐2018|
**For More Details about Karnataka 2nd round NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Karnataka UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Karnataka NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Karnataka officially made by Medical Council of India.
List of Medical Colleges In Karnataka
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|S. S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In Karnataka
|1||A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||1985-86||Private||BDS||100|
|2||A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||2002-03||Private||BDS||100|
|3||Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital, Bijapur||1992-93||Private||BDS||40|
|4||Al-Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga||1992-93||Private||BDS||100|
|5||AME’s Dental College & Hospital, Raichur||1991-92||Private||BDS||40|
|6||Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||1991-92||Private||BDS||60|
|7||Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere||1979-80||Private||BDS||100|
|8||College of Dental Sciences, Davangere||1990-91||Private||BDS||100|
|9||Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpat||1999-00||Private||BDS||40|
|10||D.A. Pandu Memorial R.V. Dental College, Bangalore||1992-93||Private||BDS||60|
**Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Gujarat. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Gujarat NEET 2018.
- Top BHMS Colleges in Karnataka: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Karnataka: Edufever Ranking 2018
Karnataka Education Authority
SAMPIGE ROAD, 18TH CROSS,
MALLESHWARAM, BANGALORE – 560012
Phone- 080 – 23460460
Fax- 080 – 23461576
Email:- [email protected]
Best of Luck…!!