cetonline.karnataka.gov.in: Karnataka Education Authority, also known as KEA, conducts the counselling session for Karnataka MBBS/BDS/Ayush admissions 2021. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical/dental/Ayush colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Throughout this article, you can get information about KEA Updates like the Number of participating colleges, KEA Official Website, KEA Counselling 2021, Structure, Admission MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS & More!
Latest Update: KEA released the notice for candidates who submitted the Karnataka NEET Counselling online application but could not attend document verification for various reasons; they can attend the document verification on 24 January 2022 at 10:00 am in the KEA, Bangalore office.
Before discussing the complete details about the KEA summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Karnataka Education Authority|
|KEA Official Website||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/|
|No of Govt Medical College||18|
|No of Private Medical College||53|
|No of Govt Dental College||04|
|No of Private Dental College||44|
|No of Govt Ayush College||BAMS – 03, BHMS – 01|
|No of Private Ayush College||BAMS – 49, BHMS – 13|
|Total Seat of MBBS Colleges||8850|
|Total Seat of BDS Colleges||3545|
|Total Seat of BAMS Colleges||2715|
|Total Seat of BHMS Colleges||1210|
NOTE: Interested students can visit the Official Website of KEA for information regarding KEA Admission 2021, KEA Online Registration, KEA NEET Merit List 2021. Candidates can also look for the KEA Application form 2021 through the KEA Official Website.
Documents Verification Reshcuduled For Karnataka NEET Counselling
Due to Weekend Lockdown announced from 08-01-2022 & 09-01-2022 by the Government of Karnataka, NEET UG 2021 document verification for Medical, Dental, and AYUSH courses scheduled to be held on 08-01-2022 has been rescheduled and will be conducted on 14-01-2022.
Date Extended for Karnataka NEET UG 2021 to Register NEET Roll No. Notice
Candidates who have not yet registered for Karnataka UG-NEET Counselling 2021 and have not linked their NEET Roll Number in the KEA portal can register/link their UG-NEET 2021 Roll Number.
KEA UGCET-2021 Round-2 Seat Allotment Resut Extended Official Notification
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has extended the second round seat allotment result for UGCET-2021 for Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, Horticulture, Veterinary, B-Pharm, BNYS, and other courses. The Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders can be done from 28 December to 29 December 2021 at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
KEA UGCET-2021 Round-2 Seat Allotment Extended Official Notification
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has extended the second round seat allotment schedule for UGCET-2021 for Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, Horticulture, Veterinary, B-Pharm, BNYS, and other courses. Available seats will be offered in the second extended round seat allotment. In this round, candidates can enter the new options at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/; candidates are advised to check the complete notification carefully.
KEA NEET-UG 2021 Counselling Official Notification
All the interested eligible candidates can register online & enter the details online for KEA Karnataka NEET UG 2021 Counselling from 13 December at 2:00 pm. The last to pay the registration fees is 18 December before 5: 30 pm. Here in this section, we provide the KEA official notification of Karnataka NEET 2021 counselling. Let’s have a look.
About Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of entrance test and determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the first year or first semester of full-time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian systems of medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Architecture Courses, Farm Science, i.e., B.sc. (Agriculture), B.sc. (Sericulture), B.sc (Horticulture), B.sc(Forestry), B.sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc.(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
Karnataka Examination Authority Will only allot Medical/ Dental / AYUSH Courses Seats As per the Seat Matrix given by the Government of Karnataka based on NEET score. Admission to Government Seats Shall be made following the Karnataka selection of candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institution Rules, 2006 (in Short Rules) as amended from time to time. As per Go No. ED.212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006, the Common Entrance Test Cell has been converted into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority “.
KEA NEET UG Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the KEA Web portal of the Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Karnataka State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration and Fee Payment.
- Document Verification.
- Choice Filling and Locking.
- Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at the Institute.
Note: If you want to see more detailed Karnataka NEET UG counselling, click here
KEA Karnataka UGNEET 2021 Counselling Chart
|First Round||Description||Eligibility for Mop|
|Choice 1||Joined / not joined/cancelled||No|
|Choice 2||Not Paid fees / Cancelled||No|
|–||Allotted but not given the choice||No|
|–||Option given but not allotted any seat||Yes|
|Second Round||Description||Eligibility for Mop|
|Choice 2 of First Round||Upgraded/retained same seat Joined/not joined/ cancelled.||No|
|Choice 3 of First Round||Allotted – Joined / not joined/cancelled||No|
|Choice 3 of First round||Not allotted||Yes|
|Freshly allotted in Second round||Allotted – Joined / not joined/cancelled||No|
|–||Not given options (Both in First and Second Round)||No|
Second Round Exit clauses for Medical / Dental
|Allotted – Upgraded / Not upgraded||Joined / not joined|
Surrenders before last day of
|Penalty Rs 5000 + Rs 5000|
|Allotted – Upgraded / Not upgraded||Joined / not joined|
Surrenders after last day of
|Penalty Rs 5000 + Rs 5000 + Forfeiture of fees paid.|
KEA Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021 Brochure
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about KEA Karnataka UGNEET 2021 Counselling official brochure; candidates are advised to read the complete brochure carefully.
cetonline.karnataka.gov.in counselling important instruction
- Registration of application form for appearing in the UGNEET 2021 is online only at the website http://kea.kar.nic.in Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
- The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates), Rs. 1000/- (for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates) and Rs. 2000/- (for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
- No request for a change of details in the online application will be entertained. A candidate may have the option to select Medical / Engineering etc; seat in other boards like JEE, MCC, KPCF and KEA etc. In case such candidate wishes to confirm the seat selected from other boards then such candidate who has also been allotted a seat through KEA has to surrender the
- seat allotted by KEA before the last date fixed for modifying of options of Second Round of seat allotment, failing which it may amount to blocking of seat and KEA may initiate action/proceedings against such candidates.
- If a candidate decides to surrender the seat, he/she have to surrender the seat only to KEA in writing. Merely not reporting to the selected/allotted college should not be presumed by the candidate that he/she has surrendered the seat to KEA.
- Please read the refund and forfeiture conditions detailed in this brochure carefully.
- No requests for mutual transfer of seats will be entertained by KEA at any point in time.
- Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing the URL on the official website
- By selecting “UGNEET-2021 Online Registration”.
- After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to the email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of the recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced for document verification.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to KEA NEET 2021 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Karnataka NEET counselling application fee 2021. candidates can check the category wise application fee.
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
NOTE: candidates should be remitted through a payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking, or by downloading a bank challan.
|Private Medical College Fee Structure in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Government Medical College Fee Structure in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges Fee Structure in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Karnataka Minority Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Top BAMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Top BHMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Ayush Colleges Fee Structure in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Karnataka Education Authority conducts the admission for Karnataka NEET 2021.
A. Karnataka MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Karnataka MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms released by the authority at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
A. There are a total of 8850 MBBS and 3545 BDS seats offered by the authorities in admission to medical and dental colleges.
A. There are a total of 2715 BAMS and 1210 BHMS seats offered by the authorities in admission to AYUSH colleges.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.