The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Bihar NEET Counselling 2023 is the state centralized Online counselling process. The counselling procedure will be based on NEET Scorecard and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for Bihar. Candidates can apply to MBBS, BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Bihar.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2023 will be conducted online, and candidates who qualify for NEET will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. The counselling process is expected to commence in the last week of June 2023 after the announcement of NEET results. Candidates can also download the Bihar NEET UG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Before discussing the complete details of the Bihar NEET counselling process, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Bihar NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Bihar||1515|
|No. of Private MBBS Seat in Bihar||1050|
|No. of Govt BDS Seat in Bihar||42|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Bihar||304|
|Paid NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
Bihar NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Bihar NEET UG Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Last date for the application fee||To be announced|
|Online editing of application form||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Seat matrix and public rule posting on the website||To be announced|
|Online registration of choice filling||To be announced|
|Last date for online registration of choice filling||To be announced|
|First round of counselling result||To be announced|
|The first round of counselling result||To be announced|
|Document verification and admission||To be announced|
Bihar MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for Bihar NEET 2023 admission must read the following eligibility criteria set by the authority, which are mentioned below.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2023.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must have qualified in NEET 2023 and obtained a valid score.
Bihar NEET Application Form Fee 2023
Candidates can check the category fee for the application form below.
|General/BC/Extremely Backward Class||Rs. 1200|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2023
Bihar NEET Registration & Counselling Process 2023
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate must fill in the information asked in Step One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates, while writing, must see that they are giving their email and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE”, which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button, enter the email_id, and receive an activation code to activate their account. After that, click the “Submit” button. After starting the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential. Otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complications. The email id given by the scan date will be his user name.
- Step two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and, after that, complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all the information they gave while verifying the provided information in steps 2ss, step-3 and step-4. If any information is wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. After that, the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If the preview of the application form is correct, then the candidate gives his / her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay the Examination Fee as per Step Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After preparing to view the Application Form and submit the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to the instructions on the computer screen regarding the payment of the Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following modes for payment of the Counselling Fee.
a. Online Payment: Candidates have to pay the Counselling Fee Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking; they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge added to the Counselling Fee for payment online.
b. Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part B): After payment of the Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Original NEET admit card
- Passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card of class 10 or equivalent exam
- Class 12 or equivalent exam passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Six copies of passport size photograph which was used in NEET application form NEET 2023 admit card
- Printout of Bihar NEET 2023 application form
- Aadhar card
- Other documents required, such as a PH certificate
- All the relevant documents in the originals
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Bihar MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges List
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Bihar Government Medical Colleges
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical science, Sheikhpura, Patna||2011||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical science, Pawapuri Nalanda||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||1946||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||1971||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Anugrah Narayan Magahdh Medical College, Gaya||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||2020||–|
|All India Institute of medical science, Patna||2012||Central University|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||1925||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar||1970||UGC, AICTE|
|ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Patna||–||–|
Bihar Private Medical College
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||1990||UGC, NMC|
|Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram, Bihar||2008||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arra|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and hospital, Saharsa||2019||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Netaji Subhas Medical and Hospital, Amhara, bihta, Patna||2020||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital, Saharsa||–||–|
|RDJM Medical College & Hospital, Turki, Muzaffarpur.||–||–|
Minority Medical College in Bihar
|Katihar Medical college, Katihar||1987||Al-Karim University, Katihar.|
|Madhubani Medical College||2019||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
Bihar Government Dental College
|Patna Dental College & Hospital, Patna||1960-61||Patna University|
Bihar Private Dental College
|Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna||1985-86||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Dr B.R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & Hospital Patna||1990-91||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Sarjug Dental College, Darbhanga||1988-89||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College & Hospital||1989||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
Minority Dental College
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga||1989-90||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
Categories in Bihar UG MBBS Counselling
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Overseas Citizen of India||OCI|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|A person with Specified Disabilities||PwD|
Here we are providing the information about Bihar Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|1.||List of Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|2.||List of Dental Colleges in Bihar|
|3.||Bihar Medical Colleges Fee Structure|
|4.||Bihar NEET UG Seat Matrix|
|5.||Bihar NEET UG Cutoff|
|6.||Bihar NEET UG Merit List|
|7.||Bihar NEET UG Seat Allotment|
|8.||Bihar NEET Conducting Authority|
Bihar NEET 2023-24 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2023 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Bihar MBBS 2023 counselling?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling.
In which mode Bihar NEET counselling 2023 will be held?
The Bihar NEET 2023 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
What is the procedure for Bihar MBBS counselling 2023?
During the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2023 counselling process, candidates must fill in their courses and colleges’ preferences. Based on the choices, state merit position, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, the Bihar MBBS 2023 admission will be made.
Can I fill out the offline Bihar NEET 2023 Counselling application form?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Mop 16 dec 22 select condidate mbbs
Follow this link https://www.edufever.com/bihar-neet-seat-allotment-list/ to check the Bihar NEET UG Counselling Mop Round Seat Allotment List.
If i will get a allotment in round 2 of all India counselling and after allotment if i will not take that seat then can i participate in my state counselling?
Yes, for clarification, you can contact the admission counsellor at 99996 19044; they will guide you.
At 19000 rank possibility of medical college in bihar
What’s your exact neet score?
For PWD category any physical checkup at the time of reporting time
Contact the admission counsellor at 99996 19044; they will guide you.
my marks in neet ug 592 and AIR 22553 and ews rank is 3334 .can I get mbbs goverment college.
Rare chances last year cutoff was 610 marks.
If one wants to apply for BAMS, BHMS, and veterinary courses counselling ( State quota) then do we have to pay security money for each of them separately?