Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process. The counselling procedure will be based on NEET Scorecard and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for Bihar MBBS/BDS 2022. A candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Bihar.
Bihar NEET 2022 online applications on the prescribed form are invited from qualified, eligible & interested NEET -UG-2022 candidates for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2022 to select candidates for admission to the first year U.G. Medical Courses (MBBS/ BDS) in Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar state and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College in B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of UGMAC-2022 prepared based on the merit list of NEET (U.G.)-2022 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Latest Update: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the allotted candidate’s list of Bihar NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||14/10/2022 (Started)|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Bihar||1490|
|No. of Private MBBS Seat in Bihar||1000|
|No. of Govt BDS Seat in Bihar||40|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Bihar||240|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Bihar NEET UG 2022 Mop-Up Round Dates (Out)
Important dates for Bihar NEET Mop-Up Round-2 Counselling Offline Schedule for BDS Courses. Let’s Have a Look
|Online Registration and filling up of the Application Form starting date||21.12.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||23.12.2022 (10:00 p.m)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card/ UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||23.12.2022 (11:59 p.m)|
|Publication of Merit list/ Rank Card of UGMAC-2022 (2nd MOP-UP|
|Date of Offline Counselling / Admission (2nd MOP-UP Round)||26.12.2022|
Noted:- Click here for more information about the Bihar NEET UG Counselling MOP-UP Round 2022.
Bihar NEET UG Counselling Mop-Up Round Schedule 2022 (Out)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the Bihar NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule. You can check the complete information below:
|Online Registration and filling up of the Application Form Starting Date||03.12.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||08.12.2022 (10:00 p.m)|
|Uploading of Roll No. wise list of candidates who are admitted Through|
UGMAC-2022 1st & 2nd Round Counselling
|Uploading of Seat Matrix||03.12.2022|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card/ UPI with|
Final submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate
|08.12.2022 (11:59 p.m)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||09.12.2022 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Merit list/ Rank Card of UGMAC-2022 (MOP-UP|
|Date of uploading of updated Seat Matrix||14.12.2022|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling (MOP-UP Round)||15.12.2022|
|Last date for submission of the rest amount of the fee & admission||18.12.2022|
Bihar NEET Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Bihar NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration starting date||14.10.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||20.10.2022 (10.00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||20.10.2022 (11.59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||21.10.2022|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||23.10.2022|
|The proposed date for the Choice filling and Counselling Programme||23.10.2022|
Bihar NEET UG Round-1 Free Exit Dates
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released regarding free exit from Bihar NEET 1st Round Counselling. Candidates we have mentioned table.
|Events||Predetermined Date||Merit date|
|Special Free Exit Period from 1st Year||——–||18/11/2022 to 19/11/2022, 24/11/2022|
|2nd round Provisional Seat Allotment Order Publication||19/11/2022||24/11/2022|
|Downloading of allotment Order 2nd round||19/11/2022 to 22/11/2022||24/11/2022 to 28/11/2022|
|Document Verification/Admission 2nd round||20/11/2022||25/11/2022 to 28/11/2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Bihar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- In addition, aspirants must have a domicile in Bihar.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are necessary for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
|counselling fee||Rs.1200/- (OC/BC categories)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 600/-(for SC/ST categories)|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Registration & Counselling Process 2022
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate must fill in the information asked in Step One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates, while writing, must see that they are giving their email and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE”, which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button, enter the email_id, and receive an activation code to activate their account. After that, click the “Submit” button. After starting the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential. Otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complications. The email id given by the scan date will be his user name.
- Step two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and, after that, complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all the information they gave while verifying the provided information in steps 2ss, step-3 and step-4. If any information is wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. After that, the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If the preview of the application form is correct, then the candidate gives his / her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay the Examination Fee as per Step Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After preparing to view the Application Form and submit the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to the instructions on the computer screen regarding the payment of the Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following modes for payment of the Counselling Fee.
a. Online Payment: Candidates have to pay the Counselling Fee Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking; they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge added to the Counselling Fee for payment online.
b. Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part B): After payment of the Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-size photographs were pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / SQM / EWS Certificate etc.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T.)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Graphical Representation for Bihar NEET Counselling Seat Reservation
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022 Selection Procedure
The seat allotment will be done Online. Candidates will be informed of the details of the counselling programme with the publication of the merit list of UGMAC-2022. Candidates must note the Online filling of the Application form / Registration for admission in MBBS/ BDS / B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be done once only based on which seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done. No other opportunity will be provided for Online Registration and Submission of Application under any condition.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges List
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Bihar Government Medical Colleges
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical science, Sheikhpura, Patna||2011||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical science, Pawapuri Nalanda||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||1946||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||1971||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Anugrah Narayan Magahdh Medical College, Gaya||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||2020||–|
|All India Institute of medical science, Patna||2012||Central University|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||1925||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar||1970||UGC, AICTE|
|ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Patna||–||–|
Bihar Private Medical College
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||1990||UGC, NMC|
|Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram, Bihar||2008||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arra|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and hospital, Saharsa||2019||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Netaji Subhas Medical and Hospital, Amhara, bihta, Patna||2020||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital, Saharsa||–||–|
|RDJM Medical College & Hospital, Turki, Muzaffarpur.||–||–|
Minority Medical College in Bihar
|Katihar Medical college, Katihar||1987||Al-Karim University, Katihar.|
|Madhubani Medical College||2019||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
Bihar Government Dental College
|Patna Dental College & Hospital, Patna||1960-61||Patna University|
Bihar Private Dental College
|Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna||1985-86||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Dr B.R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & Hospital Patna||1990-91||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Sarjug Dental College, Darbhanga||1988-89||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College & Hospital||1989||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
Minority Dental College
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga||1989-90||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Bihar AIQ 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Categories in Bihar UG MBBS Counselling
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Overseas Citizen of India||OCI|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|A person with Specified Disabilities||PwD|
Here we are providing the information about Bihar Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Bihar Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar MBBS Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Admission Support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will Bihar NEET Counselling start?
Bihar NEET counselling 2022 started on 14/10/2022. Bihar NEET 2022 counselling will be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Patna.
Is BCECEB Application Form 2022 released?
Yes. BCECE 2022 Application Form will release online on 17/05/2022 through online mode.
Who conducts the Bihar MBBS 2022 counselling?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling.
In which mode Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The Bihar NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
What is the procedure for Bihar MBBS counselling 2022?
During the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2022 counselling process, candidates must fill in their courses and colleges’ preferences. Based on the choices, state merit position, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, the Bihar MBBS 2022 admission will be made.
How many medical seats are there in Bihar?
There are 2490 MBBS Seats in 280 Medical Colleges in Bihar, including 100 seats in AIIMS Patna. After the enactment of reservation for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category, seats have been increased in all government Medical Colleges of Bihar.
Can I fill out the offline Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling application form?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.