Bihar NEET counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process. The counselling procedure will be based on NEET Scorecard and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021. A candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Bihar.
Bihar NEET 2021 online applications on the prescribed form are invited from qualified, eligible & interested NEET -UG-2021 candidates for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2021 to select candidates for admission to the first year U.G. Medical Courses (MBBS/ BDS) in Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar state and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College in B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of UGMAC-2021 prepared based on the merit list of NEET (U.G.)-2021 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Latest Update: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board released Bihar NEET-UG 2nd Mop-Up Round Notice for BDS Course at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||StartsJanuary 19anuary 2022|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||16/01/2022|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Bihar||1390|
|No. of Private MBBS Seat in Bihar||750|
|No. of Govt BDS Seat in Bihar||40|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Bihar||240|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Mop-Up Round Important Notice (Out)
|Bihar NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Important Notice||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Revised Important Notice||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET UG 2nd Mop-Up Round Important Notice||Click Here|
Bihar NEET Mop-Up Round Revised Schedule (Out)
Bihar NEET 2021 Mop-Up Round 2 Counselling Dates (Out)
|Online Registration and filling up of Application Form starting date||02.05.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||08.05.2022 (10:00 p.m)|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix||02.05.2022|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||08.05.2022 (11:59 p.m)|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2021 (2nd round Mop-up Counselling)||10.05.2022|
|Date of uploading of updated Seat Matrix||12.05.2022|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling (2nd round MOP-UP Counselling)||From 12.05.2022|
Bihar NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Counselling 2021 Schedule (Out)
Fresh Online Registration and submission of Application form are invited from such qualified, eligible & interested NEET(UG)-2021 candidates for appearing in the MOP-UP Round Offline Counselling of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2021 who are not admitted in any Medical / Dental Colleges of India, on the vacant seats of Government/ Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar / Bihar Veterinary College.
|Online Registration & Filling up of Application Form Starting Date||24 – 03 – 2022|
|Online Registration Closing Date||31 – 03 – 2022 (10 PM)|
|Uploading of Roll No. Wise List of Candidates who are admitted through UGMAC-2021 1st & 2nd Round Counselling||24 – 03 – 2022|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix||24 – 03 – 2022|
|Last Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of online application form of a registered candidate||31 – 03 – 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Online editing of Application form||01 – 04 – 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of Merit List||03 – 04 – 2022|
|Date of Uploading of Updated Seat Matrix||04 – 04 – 2022|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling (Mop-Up Round)||From 5th April 2022|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Round 2 Revised Dates (Out)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination released the Bihar NEET-UG Round 2 Counselling Revised Schedule for admission in MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc & A.H courses. See the schedule in the below article.
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||12.03.2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||12.03.2022 to 16.03.2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||13.03.2022 to 16.03.2022|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Revised Dates (Old)
Applicants can check the Bihar NEET Counselling dates related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
Bihar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- In addition, aspirants must have the domicile of Bihar.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are necessary for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|counselling fee||Rs.1200/- (OC/BC categories)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 600/-(for SC/ST categories)|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Bihar NEET Registration & Counselling Process 2021
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate must fill in the information asked in Step One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates, while writing, must see that they are giving their email_id and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE”, which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button and enter the email_id, and received an activation code to activate their account. After that, click the “Submit” button. After starting the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential. Otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complications. The email id given by the scan date will be his user name.
- Step-two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and, after that, complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all the information given by them while verifying the provided information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. After that, the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If the preview of the application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his / her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay the Examination Fee as per Step Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After the prevpreviewing Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to the instructions appehe computer screen regarding payment of the Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following modes for payment of the Counselling Fee.
a. Online Payment: Candidates have to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking; they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge added to the Counselling Fee for payment online.
b. Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of the Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2021
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2021
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs were pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2021.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2021.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / SMQ / EWS Certificate etc.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T.)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Graphical Representation for Bihar NEET Counselling Seat Reservation
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 Selection Procedure
The seat allotment will be done Online. Candidates will be informed of the details of the counselling programme with the publication of the merit list of UGMAC-2021. Candidates must note that the Online filling of the Application form / Registration for admission in MBBS/ BDS / B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be done once only based on which seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done. No other opportunity will be provided for Online Registration and Submission of Application under any condition.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges List (Out)
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Bihar Government Medical Colleges
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical science, Sheikhpura, Patna||2011||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical science, Pawapuri Nalanda||2013||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||1946||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||1971||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Anugrah Narayan Magahdh Medical College, Gaya||1970||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||2020||–|
|All India Institute of medical science, Patna||2012||Central University|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||1925||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar||1970||UGC, AICTE|
|ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Patna||–||–|
Bihar Private Medical College
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||1990||UGC, MCI|
|Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram, Bihar||2008||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arra|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and hospital, Saharsa||2019||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Netaji Subhas Medical and Hospital, Amhara, bihta, Patna||2020||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Shri Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital, Saharsa||–||–|
|RDJM Medical College & Hospital, Turki, Muzaffarpur.||–||–|
Minority Medical College in Bihar
|Katihar Medical college, Katihar||1987||Al-Karim University, Katihar.|
|Madhubani Medical College||2019||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
Bihar Government Dental College
|Patna Dental College & Hospital, Patna||1960-61||Patna University|
Bihar Private Dental College
|Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna||1985-86||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Dr B.R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & hospital Patna||1990-91||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Sarjug Dental College, Darbhanga||1988-89||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College & Hospital (Not on the list of participating in BCECE Counselling 2021) – January 15 date: 15 Jan 2022||1989||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
Minority Dental College
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga||1989-90||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
Bihar NEET-UG Counselling Seat Allotment
The Bihar NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The Seat allotment will be based entirely on candidates’ merit rank and choices. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately.
2nd MOP-UP Counselling for BDS Course in Govt / Private Dental Colleges of Bihar
|2nd Mop-up Round Counselling date & Time of Allotment||Click Here|
Bihar MBBS Seat Allotment
|Type of Quota||2019|
|Bihar MBBS mop-up round merit list||Click here|
|Bihar MBBS mop-up round schedule||Click here|
NEET 2021 Cutoff
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2020 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Bihar AIQ 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NOTE: To check the Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff for MBBS/BDS Course, Click Here
Here we are providing the information about Bihar Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Bihar Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar MBBS Merit List||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
Categories in Bihar UG MBBS Counselling
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Overseas Citizen of India||OCI|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|A person with Specified Disabilities||PwD|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Bihar NEET counselling 2021 has started the Online registration on 16/01/2022. Bihar NEET 2021 counselling will be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Patna.
A. BCECE 2021 Application Form will be released online through online mode.
A. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar MBBS counselling.
A. The counselling for Bihar NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
A. During the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling process, candidates need to fill in their preferences of courses and colleges. Based on the choices, state merit position, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, the Bihar MBBS 2021 admission will be made.
A. There are 2140 MBBS Seats in 17 Medical Colleges in Bihar, including 100 seats in AIIMS Patna. After the enactment of reservation for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category, seats have been increased in all government Medical Colleges of Bihar.
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.