Madhubani Medical College is one of the newly established Medical colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as MMC Madhubani. It aims to serve the youth with state-of-the-art medical studies and facilities. The college is affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University and approved by the National Medical Commission. This medical college aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent student atmosphere.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about MMC Madhubani like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other information.
1. MMC Madhubani College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Madhubani Medical College Madhubani
Madhubani Medical College is one of the Best Medical colleges in Bihar. A charitable organisation, MILLI Trust, runs this. The founder of Madhubani Medical College is Dr Faiyaz Ahmad.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Madhubani Medical College Madhubani.
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
|Popular Name||MMC Madhubani|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Trust
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Blood Bank||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Hostel||24 Hour Help Line|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Madhubani Medical College (MMC) Madhubani.
Below have mentioned UG courses’ duration of MMC Madhubani.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG courses’ intake capacity of MMC Madhubani.
Here this selection will let you know about MMC Madhubani MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from MMC Madhubani are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MMC, Madhubani, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at MMC Madhubani is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Madhubani Medical College (MMC Madhubani) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only MMC Madhubani with this information before filling out the application form.
|Particulars||Fee Per Annum|
|Tuition fee (For Indians)||13,50,000|
|Tuition Fee (For NRI)||$22,000 (USD)|
|Amenities & Services Fees||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Refundable Security (one time)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Examination & university Registration Fee||As per university norms|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, applicants must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices simultaneously.
- Only applicants in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the owing documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
Madhubani Medical College Madhubani
Official Website: http://www.mmmcworld.org/
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the annual intake of MMC Madhubani for MBBS?
The annual intake of MMC Madhubani is 150 per year.
Is MMC Madhubani a co-ed college?
Yes, in MMC Madhubani, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Is MMC Madhubani a private college?
Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University and approved by the NMC.
Do they have a girl’s hostel?
Yes, MMC Madhubani has a separate hostel for girls.
Do they have UG courses?
Yes, MMC Madhubani offers undergraduate courses.
What are all facilities provided by MMC Madhubani?
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Would you please provide their address?
Madhubani Medical College Madhubani Address: Madhubani-Sakri-Pandaul Road Keshopur, Madhubani, Bihar 847212
How can a student get admission to MMC Madhubani?
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Is it a government college?
No, it is not a government college.
Is it only a women’s college?
No, this college is for both men and women.
Is Madhubani Medical College affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Is a degree from Madhubani Medical College Valid?
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Madhubani Medical College will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Madhubani Medical College?
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
Why do Tuition Fees of Madhubani Medical College so much?
Let’s compare the fee structure of Madhubani Medical College. The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. The average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Madhubani Medical College.