Patna Medical College and Hospital is one of the best and reputed Government Medical colleges in Bihar, and it was Commenced in the year 1925. It is considered among one of the oldest medical colleges. It is most popularly known as PMCH Patna, located at Patna Bihar (formally known as Prince of Wales Medical College). The Patna Medical College avails high-quality Education in Medical Sciences. Patna Medical College is one of the Best Medical colleges in Bihar.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Patna Medical College like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. PMCH Patna College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Patna Medical College and Hospital
Patna Medical College and Hospital is one of the oldest colleges in Bihar. It was formally opened on 25th July 1925 by Sir Henry Wheeler, Governor of Bihar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university PMCH Patna.
|Name of Institute||Patna Medical College and Hospital Patna|
|Popular Name||PMCH Patna|
|Location||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Year of Establishment||1925|
|Affiliated||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Approved||National Medical Commission|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical colleges in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Medical Centers & Students Placement||OPD-Indoor Services|
|Accident & Emergency DepartmenDiagnostic Services||Blood BankRegional Cancer Center|
|ICUsSuper Speciality Centre||Biotechnology Facilities|
|Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre||Medical Centers & Students Placement|
|24 Hour Help Line||Community Health Centre|
Bihar से MBBS 60 लाख; Russia से MBBS 15 लाख अभी कॉल करे +91-9999-709-233
Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH Patna) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
PMCH Patna provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 years Internship|
PMCH Patna provides quality education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|PG/ Diploma Courses||Intake||Duration|
Note: To know more information about PG Courses https://patnamedicalcollege. edu.in/home/courses
Here this selection will let you about UCMS Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of PMCH, Patna, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at PMCH Patna is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH Patna) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Looking for MBBS Study Abroad?|
Fee Structure (Released)
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Patna Medical College and Hospital, with this information before filling the application form.
|Admission Fees/Tuition Fees||Rs.6100/-|
|Extra-Curricular Activity Fund||Rs.4000/-|
|Security Deposit Money (Refundable)||Rs.10000/-|
Other Courses Fee
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
Bihar Medical Colleges Fees Structure Download करने के लिए यहाँ Click करे
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Expected Cutoff
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET Cutoff 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old Cutoff score (out of 1200)||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised Cutoff (out of 1200)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||366||30th percentile||275 – Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230 – Latest|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||342||25th percentile||252- Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230- Latest|
बिहार के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Bihar State Counselling.
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |
अधिक जानकारी के लिए
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Patna Medical College and Hospital Patna, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Bihar NEET-PG 2021 Counselling CLICK HERE
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Patna Medical College and Hospital|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Patna Medical College
Address: Patna Medical College
Patna Bihar -800004
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of PMCH Patna for MBBS is 150 per year.
Ans. Yes, in PMCH Patna both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. No, PMCH Patna is a reputed government college in Bihar.
Ans. Admission fees for MBBS in PMCH Patna is Rs. 6100.
Ans. Yes, PMCH offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses.
Ans. PMCH Patna was established in the year 1925.
Ans. They provide world class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium ,Hostel, Hospital, Transport ,Computer labs etc.
Ans. Patna Medical College
Address: Patna Medical College,Patna Bihar -800004
Ans. Students have to qualify NEET UG 2021 to get admission in this prestigious college.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.