Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, is the most popular Government Medical College in Bihar. The Institute is well known as I.G.I.M.S..M.S. Patna Medical College is located in Patna, Bihar. Medical College was founded in 2011, and it provides high-quality medical education and an excellent atmosphere. He College is affiliated with the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna, and approved by the National Medical Commission. he Medical College aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent atmosphere for the students in medical education.
Throughout this article, at Indira Gandhi Medical College in Patna, we will discuss Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is a Medical College in Eastern India. t is located in Patna, Bihar and is spread over a large area of 130.20 Acres. ndira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna was set up with the objective to provide the best medicare facilities to the people in and around Bihar. The hospital aims to beA.I.I.M.S.AA.I.I.M.S.of this region. o far, it has been successful in achieving part of itsI.G.I.M.S. and II.G.I.M.S.is acting hard to achieve its goals for the broader interest of the masses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna.
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical colleges in Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) Patna
- Approved By:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Govt
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services I.C.U.sorts||Blood Bank|
|II.C.U.sSuper Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library & Cafeteria|
II.G.I.M.S.Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undeM.B.B.S.duate medical progrM.B.B.S..B.B.S..
|M.B.B.S||4.5+1 Years Internship|
Post Graduate Courses
II.G.I.M.S.Patna provides qualitP.G.education and offers the following PP.G.courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD (PhysiolM.D.y)||3 years|
|MM.D.(Forensic Medicine)||3 years|
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||3 years|
Post Graduate IntakeM.D.apacity
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||01|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. et’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, PharO.P.D.slogy, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OO.P.D.sto begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. ynae.; PedE.N.T.s; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, EE.N.M.B.B.S.phthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. t also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. s faculty members of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. The faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at II.G.I.M.S.Patna is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. f you are applying for this College, these useful resouI.G.I.M.S.about Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (II.G.I.M.S.Patna) wiU.G. help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission ProU.G.ss||UU.G.Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|P.G.igibility Criteria||For UU.G.Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PU.G.G.Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility CriterP.G.
|Bihar NEET 2022Counselling||For UU.G.Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PP.G.Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar M.B.B.S. 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MM.B.B.S.Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only II.G.I.M.S.Patna with this information before filling out the application form.
UG Courses Fees
|Total Admission Fee||Rs. 1,21,667/- (For GEN/BC/EBC candidate)-one time |
Rs.1,11,667/- (For SC/ST candidate)-one time
|Admission (One time)||RS.10,000/- (For GEN/BC/EBC candidate) Rs.5,000/- (For SC/ST candidates)|
|Registration (One time)||Rs.10,000/- (For GEN/BC/EM.B.B.S.andidate) Rs.5,000/- (For SC/ST candidates)|
|Tution Fee||Rs.81,667/- (for 1st prof. MM.B.B.S. (@ 70,000/- per annum, for one year and two months.)|
|Caution Money||Rs.10,000/- One time refundable – Non-RecurrP.G.g.|
|Miscellaneous||Rs.10,000/- One time(Non – RM.D.undable)|
|Hostel Fee||20,000/- annual fee|
|Courses||Total Fee (Per Annum)|
|MM.D.(For all Specialities)||1,60,000/-|
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||2,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. spirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST OBCs are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least U.R.thpercentile to be considered for the AA.I.Q.and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UU.R.category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result U.R. qualifying percentile U.R. & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & P.H.||45th Percentile||13P.H.122||146-129|
|OBCP.H. PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna General Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna O.B.C.Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna SC Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna SS.T.Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff cutoff.||2020 Cutoff by rank|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna P.W.D.Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Economically Weaker Section Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cut-offP.G.y rank|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PP.G.courses, you must meet the cutoff score cutoff following the given NEET cutoff score cutoff Percentile
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and coB.C.E.C.E.B
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BB.C.E.C.E.B
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and Dental College will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned U.G.lleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or beP.G.re the last date.
For aspirants applying to PP.G.courses offered by II.G.I.M.S.Patna, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- ScoreP.A.N.d or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- II.D.proof (Aadhar/PP.A.N.Card/Driving License/PassporP.G.
- Eight passport size photographsM.B.B.S.visional AllotM.B.B.S. Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Original Copies Of:
- MM.B.B.S.3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N.Card/Driving License (Self-aH.S.C.sted photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HH.S.C.mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online CounP.G.lling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sheikhpura, Patna Bihar – 800 014
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873F.A.Q.s33|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
FrequenI.G.I.M.S.sked Questions (F.A.Q.s
Yes, II.G.I.M.S.PatO.B.C.has a separate hostel for girls.
ThI.G.I.M.S.lication fee for general candidates is Rs. 1500/-, and for OO.B.C.and SC/ST candI.G.I.M.S.s, it isI.G.I.M.S.1400/- and Rs. 800/- respectively.
Yes, II.G.I.M.SI.G.I.M.S.a offers post-graduate programs also.
II.G.I.M.S.Patna was established in the year 1983.
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, I.G.I.M.S.port, Computer labs etc.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Address: Sheikhpura, Patna Bihar – 800 014
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious College.
Yes, it is a government college.
No, it is a co-ed college. Both girls and boys can be admitted to this College.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated with and approved by M.B.B.S.The National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. tudying MM.B.B.S.at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MM.B.B.S.after completing the system. fter your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis cutoff, something around 630 will help you get to Government Medical College in the state.