Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is the most popular Government Medical College in Bihar. The Institute is well known as IGIMS Patna Medical College, located in Patna Bihar. Medical College was founded in 2011, and it provides high-quality medical education and an excellent atmosphere. The College is affiliated with the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna, and approved by the National Medical Commission. The Medical college aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent atmosphere for the students in medical education.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Throughout this article, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, we will discuss Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. IGIMS Patna College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is a Medical College in Eastern India. It is located in Patna, Bihar and is spread over a large area of 130.20 Acres.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna.
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna|
|Popular Name||IGIMS Patna|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical colleges in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) Patna
- Approved By:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Govt
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services & Sports||Blood Bank|
|ICUs Super Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library & Cafeteria|
Bihar से MBBS 60 लाख; Russia से MBBS 15 लाख अभी कॉल करे +91-9999-709-233
IGIMS Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|M.B.B.S||120||4.5+1 Years Internship|
Post Graduate Courses
IGIMS Patna provides quality education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD (Physiology)||02||3 years|
|MD (Pharmacology)||02||3 years|
|MD (Forensic Medicine)||01||3 years|
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||01||3 years|
Here this selection we will let you about the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at IGIMS Patna is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (IGIMS Patna) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Looking for MBBS Study Abroad?|
Fee Structure (Released)
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only IGIMS Patna with this information before filling the application form.
UG Courses Fees
|Total Admission Fee||Rs. 1,21,667/- (For GEN/BC/EBC candidate)-one time |
Rs.1,11,667/- (For SC/ST candidate)-one time
|Admission (One time)||RS.10,000/- (For GEN/BC/EBC candidate) Rs.5,000/- (For SC/ST candidates)|
|Registration (One time)||Rs.10,000/- (For GEN/BC/EBC candidate) Rs.5,000/- (For SC/ST candidates)|
|Tution Fee||Rs.81,667/- (for 1st prof. MBBS) (@ 70,000/- per annum, for one year and two months.)|
|Caution Money||Rs.10,000/- One time refundable – Non-Recurring.|
|Miscellaneous||Rs.10,000/- One time(Non – Refundable)|
|Hostel Fee||20,000/- annual fee|
PG Courses Fees
|Courses||Total Fee (Per Annum)|
|MD (For all Specialities)||1,60,000/-|
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||2,00,000/-|
Bihar Medical Colleges Fees Structure Download करने के लिए यहाँ
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Expected Cutoff
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
बिहार के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |
अधिक जानकारी के लिए
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by IGIMS Patna, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Bihar NEET-PG 2021 Counselling CLICK HERE
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sheikhpura, Patna Bihar – 800 014
Phone: 0612-2297631, 320683, 22297099
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seats to the candidates in the 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees are to be reimbursed in case the candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case the Candidate resigns after the Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 15 days.
Question: If a candidate resigns after the final round of counselling, how much amount does a candidate have to pay to the institution?
Answer: 5,00,000/- Penalty + fee of whole course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, IGIMS Patna has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 1500/-, and for OBC and SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 1400/- and Rs. 800/- respectively.
Ans. Yes, IGIMS Patna offers post-graduate programs also.
Ans. IGIMS Patna was established in the year 1983.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sheikhpura, Patna Bihar – 800 014
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college.
Ans. No, it is a co-ed college. Both girls and boys can take admission in this college.