Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College (MGMMC) Kishanganj is one of the Best Private Medical colleges in Bihar; it is well known as MGMMC Kishanganj and is situated in the town of Kishanganj in Bihar. It was commenced in the year 1990 and provided high-quality education in Medical. MGMMC Kishanganj is one of the premier and leading colleges in Bihar. The College is affiliated with the B.N. Mandal University and approved by the National Medical Commission.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College is a Private Medical College in Bihar. It offers many different courses with high-class modern facilities. It is located in Kishanganj.
Before completing the college review, let us look at the Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj.
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College|
|Popular Name||MGMMC Kishanganj|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||B.N. Mandal University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- B.N. Mandal University
- Approved by:-National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)
- Aid Status:- Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
MGMMC Kishanganj offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Post Graduate Courses
MGMMC Kishanganj provides quality education and offers the following P.G. course.
|MD General Medicine||3 years|
|MD Anatomy||3 years|
|MD Physiology||3 years|
|MD Biochemistry||3 years|
|MD Pharmacology||3 years|
|MD Microbiology||3 years|
|M.D. Community Medicine||3 years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology Leprosy)||3 years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 years|
|M.S. (General surgery)||3 years|
|M.D. (General medicine)||3 years|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MS (E.N.T)||3 years|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 years|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 years|
|M.D. Radio Diagnosis||3 years|
|MD Pathology||3 years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD General Medicine||02|
|M.D. Community Medicine||02|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology Leprosy)||03|
|M.S. (General surgery)||10|
|M.D. (General medicine)||10|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||10|
|M.D. Radio Diagnosis||06|
Here this selection will let you know about MGMMC Kishanganj MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MGMMC, Kishangang, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at MGMMC Kishanganj is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj (MGMMC Kishanganj) will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only MGMMC Kishanganj; go through with this information before filling out the application form.
U.G. Courses Fees
|Tuition Fee||General category:- Rs.8,38,000/- Sikh Minority Category:- Rs. 8,38,000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Students amenities Fee||Rs.2,00,000/-|
PG Courses Fees
|Duration||Annual Fee (In Rs)|
|MD General Medicine||Rs.26,50,000/-|
|MD Community Medicine||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|MD (Dermatology, Venerology Leprosy)||Rs.26,50,000/-|
|MS (General surgery)||Rs.18,90,000/-|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecoloegy||Rs.34,10,000/-|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||Rs.34,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the U.R. category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for P.G. courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and E.W.S.||50th percentile||302|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||265|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- After the seat allotment, the document verification of the required documents will be done. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental College will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by MGMMC Kishanganj, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College|
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
Address: Lions Seva Kendra Hospital,
Kishanganj, Bihar- 855107
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
The annual intake of MGMMC) Kishanganj is 100 per year.
Yes, in MGMMC Kishanganj, both girls and boys can be admitted.
No, it is a private college affiliated with B.N. Mandal University and approved by the National Medical Commission (N.M.C.).
Yes, MGMMC Kishanganj offers undergraduate, post-graduate and diploma courses also.
MGMMC Kishanganj was commenced in the year 1990.
They provide world-class facilities to students including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Address: Lions Seva Kendra Hospital, Kishanganj, Bihar- 855107
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious College.
Yes, it is a private college.
No, this College is for both men and women.
The full name of MGMMC college is MATA GUJRI MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & LIONS SEVA KENDRA HOSPITAL KISHANGANJ (BIHAR).
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you get to Government Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College.