Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital got the approval to start the MBBS course from the 2021-22 academic year. After recommendation by the National Medical Commission (NMC), the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare approved the MBBS program for 150 seats after recommendation by the National Medical Commission to the Central Government.
The Shree Narayan Medical College and hospital Saharsa is a fully functional multi-speciality 400-bed hospital, spread in over 20,000 sq ft (1,900 m2) of the built-up area making it the largest and most equipped hospital in the district. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and ultra-modern equipment.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa
Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Sharsa hospital cater to all sections of society of the region and charges are highly subsidized for poor patients. The hospital consists of 24×7 emergency services, ICU, SICU, NICU, modular operation theatres, central laboratory, CT Scan, ultrasound and fully licensed blood bank.
Before completing the college review, let us look at the Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa.
|Name of Institute||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa, SNMIH Saharsa|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:-Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Approved by:-National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Shree Narayan Medical College Sahrasa offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you know about Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Sahrasa, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Shree Narayan Medical College will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Bihar||Click Here|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Bihar NEET Counselling dates related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
Bihar NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Shree Narayan Medical College Sahrasa, with going through with this information before filling out the application form.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Sahrasa|
Shree Narayan Medical College Sahrasa
Address: NH-107 Mahavir Nagar, Bherdhari Saharsa Bihar 852201 Saharsa
Telephone No: 9324404919
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The annual intake of Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital is 150 per year.
Yes, in Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital, both girls and boys can take admitted.
No, it is a private college affiliated with Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
No, Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital offer undergraduate.
Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital were commenced in the year 2021.
They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
NH-107 Mahavir Nagar, Bherdhari Saharsa Bihar 852201 Saharsa
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Yes, it is a private college.
No, this college is for both men and women.
All the medical; colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Conclusion Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital.