Narayan Medical College & Hospital (NMCH) Sasaram is one of the Best Private Medical colleges in Bihar; it is well known as NMCH Sasaram, situated in the town of Sasaram in Bihar. NMCH Sasaram is one of the premier and leading colleges in Bihar. The College is affiliated with the Veer Kunwar Singh University, Bihar and approved by the National Medical Commission. It was commenced in the year 2008 and provided high-quality education in Medical.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram
Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram is a Private Medical College in Bihar. It offers many different courses with high-class modern facilities. It is located in Sasaram.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram.
|Name of Institute||Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram|
|Popular Name||NMCH Sasaram|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Bihar|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Bihar
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
NMCH Sasaram offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD – General Medicine||3 Year|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 Year|
|MD – Pathology||3 Year|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Year|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 Year|
|MS – ENT||3 Year|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 Year|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 Year|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Year|
|MS – General Surgery||3 Year|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 Year|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 Year|
|MD – Microbiology||3 Year|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 Year|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 Year|
|MD – Physiology||3 Year|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD – General Medicine||8|
|MD – Paediatrics||4|
|MD – Pathology||8|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||8|
|MS – ENT||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||5|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|MS – General Surgery||8|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3|
|MD – Microbiology||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||4|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Physiology||2|
Here this selection will let you about NMCH Sasaram MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of NMCH Sasaram, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at NMCH Sasaram is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram (NMCH Sasaram) will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only NMCH Sasaram to go through with this information before filling out the application form.
UG Courses Fees
|Particulars||General Quota||NRI Quota|
|Tuition Fee||10.38 L/yr||US $25000/yr|
|Hostel & Mess||3.00 L/yr||3.00 L/yr|
|Amenities||1.50 L/yr||1.50 L/yr|
|Admission charge||50,000/- (One Time)||50,000/- (One Time)|
|Security Money||2,00,000/- (One Time Refundable)||2,00,000/- (One Time Refundable)|
PG Courses Fees
|MS||Obs. & Gyn||30,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2022
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, applicants must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and Dental College will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by NMCH Sasaram, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram|
Narayan Medical College And Hospital Sasaram
Address: Amuhar, Distt. Rohtas, Sasaram, Bihar
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The annual intake of NMCH Sasaram is 150 per year.
Yes, in NMCH Sasaram, both girls and boys can be admitted.
No, it is a private college affiliated with B.N. Mandal University and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Yes, NMCH Sasaram offers undergraduate, post-graduate and diploma courses also.
NMCH Sasaram was commenced in the year 2008.
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram Address: Amuhar, Distt. : Rohtas, Sasaram, Bihar.
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious College.
Yes, it is a private college.
No, this College is for both men and women.
The full name of NMCH Sasaram is Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram.
All the medical colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system.
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. Let’s compare the fee structure of Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram. The average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Katihar Medical College.