Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna is one of the Best Private Medical colleges in Bihar. It is well known as NSMCH Bihta and is situated in the town of Patna on Bihar. It was commenced in the year 2020 and provided high-quality education in Medical. Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta is one of the premier and leading colleges of Bihar. The College is affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and approved by the National Medical Commission.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta
Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna is a Private Medical College in Bihar. It offers many different courses with high-class modern facilities. It is located in Patna.
Before completing the college review, look at the Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna.
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna|
|Popular Name||NSMCH Bihta|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Trust
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
NSMCH Bihta offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of NSMCH Bihta.
Here this selection will let you know about NSMCH Bihta Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from NSMCH Bihta are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at NSMCH Bihta is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna (NSMCH Bihta) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for NSMCH Bihta to go through this information before filling out the application form.
MBBS Courses Fees
Below have mentioned the UG course fee structure of NSMCH Bihta.
|Tuition Fees||15,50,000/- (Indian Residents) |
35,000 USD (Non-Residents India)
|Hostel Fees||20,00,000/- (Mess Charges Extra) (Well Furnished Air Conditioned Hostel)|
|Refundable One-Time Security Deposit||2,00,000/-|
|University and Examination Fees||As per University Norms|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna|
Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna
Address: Amhara, Bihta, Patna – 801106 Patna
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the annual intake of Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta for MBBS?
The annual intake of Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta is 100 per year.
Is NSMCH Bihta a co-ed college?
Yes, in Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Is Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta a government college?
It is a private college affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Do they have PG courses?
No, Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta offers undergraduate.
What is the year of establishment of Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta?
Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta was commenced in the year 2020.
What are all facilities provided by Netaji Subhas Medical College Bihta?
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Can you please provide their address?
Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna Address: Amhara, Bihta, Patna – 801106 Patna.
How can a student get admission to NSMCH Bihta?
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Is it a private college?
Yes, it is a private college.
Is it only a women’s college?
No, this college is for both men and women.
That is the full name of NSMCH Patna?
The full name of NSMCH Bihta is Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Bihta.
Is Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Is a degree from Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna Valid?
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna?
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
Why do Tuition Fees of Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna so much?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. Let’s compare the fee structure of Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna. The average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost, etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna.
Click here for more Education News