Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? In this article, we will let you about the List of Medical Colleges in Bihar. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. If you want to achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Bihar give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But from the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown to many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have organised all 16, including the Best Private MBBS Colleges in Bihar and Government colleges.
Although the state of Bihar has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will get to know about the List of Medical Colleges in Bihar.
1. Bihar NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Bihar
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Bihar
4. Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bihar NEET 2022 Summary
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Bihar officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET Cutoff 2022||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Seat Matrix 2022||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Medical Colleges in Bihar
Here is the updated list of all the Best Medical Colleges in Bihar officially made by the NMC. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutofflist, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Before discussing the Best Medical Colleges in Bihar, let us look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||Four years+1 Year Internship||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MD/MS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Top Government Medical Colleges in Bihar
Here are the updated Best Govt MBBS Colleges in Bihar officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
Top Private Medical Colleges in Bihar
Here are the updated Best Private Medical Colleges in Bihar officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed info about Private Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||1990||B.N. Mandal University||Click Here|
|2||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa||2021||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura||Click Here|
|3||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||2012||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University||Click Here|
|4||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||1987||Bhupendra Narayan Medical Collage||Click Here|
|5||Madhubani Medical College||2019||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Click Here|
|6||Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram||2008||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Bihar||Click Here|
|7||Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital, Amhara, Bihta, Patna||2020||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Click Here|
|8||Radha Devi Jageshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital Bihar||2021||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Click Here|
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Bihar?
A. There are 13 Government and 8 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Bihar.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 1,390 seats in between all the 13 Government Colleges of Bihar.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 750 seats in between all 8 Private Colleges of Bihar.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Medical Colleges in Bihar?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Bihar Medical Colleges, Click Here.