Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura, was established in the year 2020. It is situated in its own palatial building with about 25 acres of land in the Madhepura near the Jajhat, Singehswar road. The college is popularly known as JNKTMCH Madhepura. It also ensures that the college provides the best of its facilities. This college is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College is one of the Best MBBS colleges in Bihar.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about JNKTMCH Madhepura, like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. JNKTMCH Madhepura College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura
Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College is spread over 25 acres of land in Madhepura. In India, there are very few colleges that provide world-class modern infrastructure, and this college is one of them.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura.
|Name of Institute||Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura|
|Popular Name||JNKTMCH Madhepura|
|Location||Madhepura, Bihar, India|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical colleges of Bihar|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Environment: Ragging-free
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services & Sports||Blood Bank|
|ICUs Super Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library & Cafeteria|
Bihar से MBBS 60 लाख; Russia से MBBS 15 लाख अभी कॉल करे +91-9999-709-233
JNKTMCH Madhepura offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Years Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at JNKTMCH Madhepura is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura (JNKTMCH Madhepura) will help you do proper research in college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Looking for MBBS Study Abroad?||Click Here|
Fee Structure (Released)
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and their respective courses. Only Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura will complete this information before filling the application form.
|Term Exam Fee||Rs.100/-|
|Student Union Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|Student Aids Fund||Rs.70/-|
|Electric (Energy Change)||Rs.540/-|
Bihar Medical Colleges Fees Structure Download करने के लिए यहाँ Click करे
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Expected Cutoff
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET Cutoff 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
बिहार के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |
अधिक जानकारी के लिए Click Here
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by JLNMC Bhagalpur, the following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Bihar NEET-PG 2021 Counselling CLICK HERE
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura Address: Birpur – Madhepura – Bihpur Rd, Jajhat Sabaila, Bihar 852128
Phone No.: +91- 8986954104, +91- 9472389981
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of JNKTMCH Madhepura is 100 per year.
Ans. Yes, in JNKTMCH Madhepura, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. No, it is a government college affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
Ans. Yes, VIMS have a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. The full form of JNKTMCH is Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura.
Ans. No, JNKTMCH offers only undergraduate courses.
Ans. JNKTMCH was established in the year 2019.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College Madhepura
Address: Birpur – Madhepura – Bihpur Rd, Jajhat Sabaila, Bihar 852128
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.