Aryabhatta Knowledge University is a collegiate public state university located in Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, India. The College is popularly known as A.K.U. Patna. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar. It was established to develop and manage educational infrastructure related to technical education, medical, management, and allied professional education in Bihar. This is one of the best Medical Colleges in Bihar.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about A.K.U. Patna, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. Patna College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
10. Frequently Asked Questions
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (A.K.U.), Patna, was established by the Government of Bihar. This university was established in 2010 under the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act 2008.
Before completing the college review, let us look at Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna (A.K.U. Patna).
|College Name||Aryabhatta Knowledge University (A.K.U.) Patna|
|Popular Name||A.K.U. Patna|
|Affiliated with||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|College Offical Website||http://akubihar.ac.in/|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: U.G.C.
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Medical Centers||Seminar Hall|
|Students Placement||College Student’s Council|
|Blood Bank||Medical Social & Welfare Services|
A.K.U. Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.5+1 year Internship|
|Community Medicine||3 years|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3 years|
|Family Medicine||3 years|
|Forensic Medicine||3 years|
|General Medicine||3 years|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||3 years|
|Aviation Medicine||3 years|
|Health Administration||3 years|
|Hospital Administration||3 years|
|ImmunoHaematology and Blood Transfusion||3 years|
|Medical Genetics||3 years|
|Nuclear Medicine||3 years|
|Physical Medicine Rehabilitation||3 years|
|Sports Medicine||3 years|
|Tropical Medicine||3 years|
|Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine||3 years|
|General Surgery||3 years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)||2 years|
|M.D. (Ayurved Pharmaceuticals)||2 years|
|M.D. (Ayurved Materia & Pharmacology||2 years|
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
A.K.U. Patna provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at A.K.U. If you are applying for this College, then these valuable resources about Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna (A.K.U. Patna) will help you do proper research about the College. Patna is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
The A.K.U. Patna’s fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022(Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2022
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for P.G. courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, applicants must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and Dental College will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by A.K.U. Patna, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For U.G. Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna
Address: Mithapur Farm Area, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://akubihar.ac.in/
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
The annual intake of A.K.U. Patna is 100 per year.
Yes, in A.K.U. Patna, both girls and boys, can be admitted.
It is a collegiate public state university located in Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, India.
Yes, A.K.U. Patna has a separate hostel for girls.
No, A.K.U. offers only undergraduate courses.
A.K.U. Patna was established in the year 2010.
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans.Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Address: Mithapur Farm Area, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious College.
Yes, it is a government college.
No, this College is for both men and women.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Aryabhatta Knowledge University (A.K.U.), Patna will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Aryabhatta Knowledge University (A.K.U.) Patna, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Aryabhatta Knowledge University (A.K.U.) Patna.