Aryabhatta Knowledge University is a collegiate public state university located in Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, India. The College is popularly known as AKU Patna. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar. It was established for the development and management of educational infrastructure related to technical education, medical, management and allied professional education in Bihar.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about AKU Patna like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-UG 2020 Examination Click Here
Useful Resources for NEET UG
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna (AKU Patna).
|Name of Institute||Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna|
|Popular Name||AKU Patna|
|Location||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: UGC
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Sports and Games
AKU Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||5 Years 6 months|
Faculty & Staff
AKU Patna provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at AKU Patna is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Preparing for admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna? Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
NOTE:- To see more sample papers follow this link.
The selection of the students is based on the Competitive Merit basis. Candidates should read the eligibility Criteria to know more about the Admission Procedure.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The AKU Patna fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
I want to study MBBS from Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna, can you please tell me, how costly it is? Click Here to know more.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Bihar Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
AKU Patna Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
I want to know Category wise Cutoff of Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna, Please help me! (Click Here to know more…)
Bihar NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Bihar to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Bihar State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Bihar NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE– To know more about Bihar NEET 2020 Counselling Click here
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Bihar.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Top Medical College in Bihar.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna
Address: Mithapur Farm Area, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001
Telephone No: 0612-2362270, 2351919
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://akubihar.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.