Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela are some of the prestigious private medical colleges founded in 2012. Hi-Tech Medical College aims to Establish to provide the best medical training in these parts of the country.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Hi-Tech Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela
The College is popularly known as Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela. Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela is famous for providing quality education and an excellent atmosphere.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela.
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela|
|Popular Name||Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated with||Sambalpur University|
|Approved by||National Medical College (N.M.C.)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Odisha|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Sambalpur University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
The Student applying for Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela medical college must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
Hi-Tech Medical College provides quality education and offers the following U.G. course.
|MBBS||4.5+1 Year Internship|
Hi-Tech Medical College provides quality education and offers the following P.G. courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||3 year|
|M.D. (Dentistry)||3 year|
|M.D. (Dermatology)||3 year|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||3 year|
|General Medicine||3 year|
|MS (Obs & Gym)||3 year|
|M.S. (Opthalmology)||3 year|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 year|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 year|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 year|
|M.D. (Radiology)||3 year|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 year|
|MD (TB & Chest)||3 year|
|Para- Clinical||3 year|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||3 year|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 year|
|M.D. (Pathology)||3 year|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 year|
|MD (Anatomy)||3 year|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 year|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 year|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 year|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||2||M.D. (Dentistry)||–|
|M.D. (Dermatology)||–||M.S. (E.N.T.)||3|
|General Medicine||–||MS (Obs & Gym)||2|
|M.S. (Opthalmology)||3||M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||6||M.D. (Psychiatry)||–|
|M.D. (Radiology)||–||M.S. (General Surgery)||4|
|MD (TB & Chest)||–||Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||–|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||4||M.D. (Pathology)||5|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||2||M.D. (Biochemistry)||2|
|M.D. (Physiology)||4||M.D. (Community Medicine)||–|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela programs is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these Useful Resources about Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela will help you do proper research.
|Admission Procedure||U.G. Course- NEET UG |
PG Course- NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses- NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling||For U.G. Courses– Odisha NEET UG Counselling|
For P.G. Courses- Odisha NEET PG Counselling
|Odisha NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Odisha||Click Here|
Fees Structure (Released)
The fees structure of Hi-Tech Medical College for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
UG Course Fees
|Course||Fee ( Annual)|
Hostel Rent– 80,000/-(Annual)
PG Course fees
|Tuition Fees (State Quota)||17,15,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Clinical)||20,00,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Para-Clinical)||10,00,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Pre-Clinical)||8,00,000/-|
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal ofthe Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by Hi-Tech Medical College, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela|
Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela
Address: Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H Campus, Rourkela, Orissa
Official Website: https://www.hi-techmedicalrkl.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the Institute Of Medical Sciences and S.U.M. Hospital Bhubaneswar is 100.
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela are located Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H. Campus, Rourkela, Orissa.
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Hi Tech Medical College Rourkela will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Hi Tech Medical College Rourkela.