Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar (HMCH Bhubaneswar), also known as Hi-Tech Medical College, is one of the prestigious private Medical colleges in Odisha was founded in 2005. This College is Approved By National Medical Commission (NMC)
We will share all the essential details about Hi-Tech Medical college through the article like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, results, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar
It is one of the nonprofit, self-financing Medical colleges situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Hi-Tech Medical College offers various UG and PG Courses like MBBS and BDS also Post Graduation
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of HMCH Bhubaneswar.
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar|
|Popular Name||Hi-Tech Medical College, HMCH Bhubaneswar|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Utkal University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Odisha|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Utkal University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
The Student applying for Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar medical college must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||4.5+1 Year Internship|
Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar provides quality education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|MD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|MD (SPM)||3 Years|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Pathology)||3 Years|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|MD (FMT)||3 Years|
|MS(General Surgery)||3 Years|
|MS(Obs & Gyn)||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD (Anatomy)||2||MD (Biochemistry)||2|
|MD (SPM)||6||MD (Physiology)||4|
|MD (Pathology)||5||MD (Microbiology)||4|
|MD (Pharmacology)||2||MD (FMT)||4|
|MS(Ophthalmology)||3||MS(Obs & Gyn)||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these Useful Resources about Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Bhubaneswar will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||U.G. Course- NEET UG |
PG Course- NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses- NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling||For U.G. Courses– Odisha NEET UG Counselling|
For P.G. Courses- Odisha NEET PG Counselling
|Odisha NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Odisha||Click Here|
Fees Structure (Released)
The fees structure of Hi-Tech Medical College for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
PG Courses Fees
Hostel Fee for Hi-Tech Medical College
Own Hostel: 18,000/-
Rented Hostel: 10,000/-
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Hi-Tech Medical College Bhubaneswar, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||HMCH Bhubaneswar|
Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar
Address: Pandara, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Phone: 0674-2371217, 2371406, 2371407, 2371408
Official Website: https://www.hi-techmedical.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar 100.
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar is located in Pandara, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Hi-Tech Medical college Bhubaneswarwill make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Hi-Tech Medical college Bhubaneswar then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Hi-Tech Medical college Bhubaneswar.