Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital Bhubaneswar is one of the prestigious Medical College in Odisha was founded in the year 2007. The medical institute affiliated with Utkal University and approved by Medical Council of India. IMS SUM H provides undergraduate courses in medicine and postgraduate courses in non-clinical departments. It has begun providing post graduation in clinical subjects like surgery and anaesthesia. SUM Medical College provides Modern facilities and excellent atmosphere.
Thought the article, We are going to share all the essential details about IMS SUM H like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About College
- 2 IMS SUM H Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 IMS SUM H Cut Off
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Instt. Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar|
|Popular Name||IMS SUM Hopital|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Odisha|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Utkal University
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Sum Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
IMS SUM H Course Offered
- One can apply to the college through their NEET Medical Scorecard conducted by the authority.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS). (If Applicable)
***Note: All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate
|Course||Fees ( Annual)||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NIR Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paidat the time of Admission |
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Fees||4000/- Monthly (UG)/ 700/- Monthly (PG)|
IMS SUM H Cut Off
NEET (AIPMT) 2016 Cutoff Marks
|Category/ Community||Marks Range (Old Cutoff List)|
|Gen – PH||466-214|
|OBC – PH||213-210|
|SC – PH||209-130|
|ST – PH||213 – 118|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure|
|IMS SUM H||3.8/5||Average||4.1/5||Good||Good|
We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in odisha.
|Address||K-8, KALINGA NAGAR, Bhubaneswar, Orissa|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha