Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (SRMC Chennai) is one of the prestigious medical colleges was founded in the year 1985. It offers a various course in Undergraduate and postgraduate level such as MBBS and MD Etc. It is located in a sprawling 175-acre campus that is lush green throughout the year provides one of the modern education with all necessary facilities in its campus.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai.
- 1 About SRMC Chennai
- 2 SRU Medical College Chennai Courses
- 3 SRU Medical College Admission Process
- 4 SRMC Chennai Fee Structure
- 5 SRMC Chennai CutOff
- 6 SRMC Chennai Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About SRMC Chennai
|Name of Institute||Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai|
|Popular Name||SRMC Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|Affiliated with||Sri Ramachandra University (Deemed), Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Sri Ramachandra University (Deemed), Chennai
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status- Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Sri Ramachandra Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
SRU Medical College Chennai Courses
|Master of Science||3||3 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||12||3 years|
|Master Of Chirurgiae||2||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||6||3 years|
SRU Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
SRMC Chennai Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Course||Fees (Annual)||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NIR Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paid atthe time of Admission |
|Master of Science||125,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine||1,400,000|
|Master Of Chirurgiae||1,400,000|
|Master of Surgery||1,400,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
SRMC Chennai CutOff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
SRMC Chennai Ranking
|Name of Institute||Sri Ramachandra Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give 4.8 out of 5 starsonEdufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
- Ranked 6th among Medical Colleges in India in 2017 by India Today and 16th by The Week.
Sri Ramachandra University, No.1 Ramachandra Nagar, Porur
Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!