ESIC Medical College Chennai
ESI-PGIMSR, ESI HospitalChennai is one of the leading medical institutes was founded in the year 2011 situated in a campus of nearly 20 acres in the heart of the city of Chennai. ESIC Medical College Chennai offers a various course in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R Medical University, for both UG course (MBBS) as well as for all the PG courses.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of ESI-PGIMSR, ESI Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai.
- 1 About ESI-PGIMSR Chennai
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 ESIC Medical College Chennai Cutoff
- 6 Ranking by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About ESI-PGIMSR Chennai
|Name of Institute||ESI-PGIMSR, ESI Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai|
|Popular Name||ESIC Medical College Chennai|
|Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about ESIC Medical College Chennai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status-Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ ESIC Medical College Chennai
- Skill Lab
- Demo Room
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- lecture Theatres
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- A/C Classrooms
|Bachelor 0f Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||100||5 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||2||2 years|
|Master of Surgery||4||2 years|
- Admission Seekerfulfilfulfill their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
College & Tuition Fees
|Bachelor 0f Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||25,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine||26,500|
|Master of Surgery||26,600|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
ESIC Medical College Chennai Cutoff
NEET Cut Off 2017
NEET Cut Off 2016
Ranking by Edufever
|Name of Institute||ESIC Medical College Chennai|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Chennai.
- We would like to give out 4.6 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR
Ashok Pillar Road, K.K. Nagar
Chennai- 600 078
Dean’s Office – 91 44 24748959
Fax – 044 24742825
Email ID – [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!