Tamralipto Government Medical College and Hospital, established in 2022, is a full-fledged tertiary referral Government medical college and hospital. This college is located at Tamluk city in Purba Medinipur district, West Bengal. This college imparts the degree Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and associated degrees.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of the Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk.
|Name of Institute||Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk|
|Popular Name||Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk|
|Location||Tamluk, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2022|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at the Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
PG Course & Intakes
MD / MS/
|Gynae & Obs||DNB||4|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: West Bengal NEET PG Counselling
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
The fee structure of the Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Tuition Fees/Semester Fees||4500/-|
Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital”, payable at “Tamluk” & Rs. 1000/- will be
accepted in cash only.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admitted to all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cut-off 2022 (Expected)
|Categories||Cut off percentile|
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff (Released)
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by BMC Burdwan, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- MBBS Admit Card 2022
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport-size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk|
Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk
Address: 227, Haldia Tamluk Mecheda Road, Tamluk
Purba Medinipur-721636, West Bengal.
Official Website: https://tgmch.ac.in/
West Bengal NEET 2022 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk is 100.
Q. Does Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk?
Ans. Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk is located at 227, Haldia Tamluk Mecheda Road, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur-721636, West Bengal.
Q. Is the Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk government or private?
Ans. Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk is Government College.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk so much?
A. The fees of Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk.
Q. Is a degree from Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Tamralipto Government Medical College & Hospital Tamluk will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.