WB NEET UG Counselling: West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of West Bengal. West Bengal NEET 2020 state counselling for filling 85% state quota seats will be conducted by Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about West Bengal NEET 2020 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in West Bengal and NEET West Bengal 2020 Cut off. Happy Reading.
NEET 2020 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||13 September 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 Round-1 Dates (Released)
|Event in the Counselling||Date and Time of Event||Days|
|Onetime Online enrollment and onetime payment of the counselling fee online by the eligible and qualified candidates through NE’ET UG 2020||From 12 Noon of 9th November 2020 till 11:59 PM of 12th November 2020 as Per server time||4|
|Onetime online Registration and Round l choice filling and saving of the filled choices online, in order of preferences by the successfully paid candidates||From 6 PM of 10m November 2020 till 11:59 PM of 12th November 2020 as Per server time||3|
|Round 1 Online Choice locking of the saved choices in order of preference by the successfully registered candidates. Choices once locked cannot be modified. If candidates fail to lock choices, then the system shall auto-lock such choices after the choice locking period is over.||From 10 AM of 12th November 2020 till 11:59 PM of 12th November 2020 as Per server time||1|
|Publication of the enrolled and successfully paid candidates list for WB UG 2020 Counselling [It must be kept in mind that only the Locked choices of the successfully registered candidates shall be considered for allotment as per inter se merit and state of WB pilicy].|
(This list is purely provisional since candidature can only be finalized after the original document is physically verified)
|13th November 2020 after 6 PM||1|
|Publication of the allotment result of Round I of WB UG 2020 counselling||16th November 2020 after 6 PM||1|
|The verification of the original documents of the NRI candidates centrally at Swasthya Bhawan||17th November 2020 form 10 AM till 4 PM||1|
|The Physical reporting of the allotted candidates to the respective allotted colleges along with fee and original documents and bod for admission after document verification.||From 10 AM till 4 PM of 17th and 18th November 2020 as per server time||2|
- If the candidates fail during document verification, then the allotment shall be cancelled.
- The candidates may be considered in the subsequent round with necessary modification of candidature as per document verification at the allotted college provided such candidates remains eligible with the altered status.
- However, if it is found that candidate has deliberately tried to provide misinformation or falsification or fabrication of documents or obtained unfair means, then the candidature shall be cancelled at once, and the candidate cannot participate further in counselling process of WB UG 2020.
- The NRI candidates have to verify centrally at first, as indicated in SL. No 6 above and only the successfully verified candidates can move to respective allotted colleges for admission with requisite fee, bond and document in original.
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 Round-2 Dates (Out)
Schedule for Round 2 UG Medical, Dental, AYUSH WB 2020 counselling for State Quota, Pvt. Management Quota, NRI Quota and Pvt. College Central Quota (AYUSH) seats.
|Event||Date and Time||No. of days|
|Re enrollment application for candidates who made non-mala file error in round 01 during enrollment but have not filled choice (optional) in the official website||10 AM of 07.12.2020 till 10 AM of 08.12.2020 as per server time||1 Day|
|Approval of Re-enrollment request by WBMCC upon receipt of scanned, signed, re-enrollment request via e-mail||08.12.2020||1 Day|
|Fresh enrollment online From followed by counselling fee payment online by NEET-UG 2020 qualified candidate who failed to enrol in round server time 1 or who are allowed re-enrollment in round 2, in the official website||From 10 AM of 09.12.2020 till mid night of 12.12.2020 as per server time||4 Days|
|Publication of seat matrix for round 2||10.12.2020||1 Day|
|Fresh registration followed fresh choice filling followed by locking of choice in the round by eligible and qualified candidates||From 10 AM of 11.12.2020 till mid night of 13.12.2020 as per server time||3 Days|
|Publication of list of candidates who are enrolled with successful fee payment up to round 2 excluding not reported, surrendered, cancelled out, not willing, All India round 2 UG Counseling 2020 admitted candidate (if provided by All India Counseling committee in due time)||14.12.2020||3 Days|
|Publication of round 2 allotment result||16.12.2020||1 Day|
|The Reporting of fresh candidates or upgrade candidates to the allotted institute with the requisite original document, fee, bond. Upgrade candidates at first need to obtain relieving letter and original documents from earlier admitted institute in round 1||10 AM to 4 PM on all the following days: 17.12.2020 till 19.12.2020 As per server time||3 Days|
WB NEET-UG 2020 Mop-Up Round Counselling Dates (Out)
NOTE: To Download West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Mop-Up Round Counseling Schedule Click Here
West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Process
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
- Result Publication – Round 1
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
- Subsequent rounds
WB NEET-UG Mop-Up 2020 Round Schedule (Out)
|New enrolment, Payment & Registration of non-allotted candidates who had nor it (as applicable) earlier. [Already registered non-allotted (in all of the earlier rounds) can9ddrtwea is also allowed in college Mop-up. They need not enrol, pay counselling fee, register again]||04th-6th January 2021|
|Seat Matrix for college round (includes non- allotted, not reported and after NRI quota seat conversion to management quota as per the request of concerned colleges||6th January 2021 6:00 PM|
|College Mop-up||7th-15th January 2021 (Except Sunday and Holiday)|
NEET 2020 AIQ Counselling Released by MCC
Here in this selection, you can get the medical Counselling Committee has announced dates for NEET counselling 2020 dates for AIQ, central university seats @mcc.nic.in. let’s have a look
Before we speak the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in west bengal must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: Based on NEET UG 2019 Status Released by NTA
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up’. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No, When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2020 counseling fee. For UR Category fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD fee is Rs. 500.
- Step 10:Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in the form of a list followed by the issue of seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
West Bengal NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengalto get themselves registered for NEET 2020 West Bengal State Counselling.
Note: Based on NEET UG 2019 Status Released by NTA
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
|Schedule Caste (SC)||22%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||6%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Medical Council of India.
Participating Institutions in UG Medical, Dental & AYUSH Counseling 2020
NOTE: To Download Participating Institutions in UG Medical, Dental & AYUSH Counseling 2020 Click Here
Government MBBS Colleges in West Bengal
Private MBBS Colleges in West Bengal
|Name of College||Seats|
|IQ-City Medical College, Burdwan||150|
|ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Haldia, Purba Midnapore||100|
Note: To know more information about MBBS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Government BDS Colleges in West Bengal
|Burdwan Dental College & Hospital Bardhaman||100|
|Dr. R Ahmed Dental College & Hospital Kolkata||100|
|Gurunanak Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Kolkata||100|
|North Bengal Dental College & Hospital Darjeeling||50|
Private BDS Colleges in West Bengal
|Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Banbishnupur||100|
|Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata||100|
Note: To know more information about BDS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The WB NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The West Bengal MBBS and BDS 2020 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal.
Provisional Seat Allotment Result – Round 1
NOTE: To Download Provisional Seat Allotment Result – Round 1 Click Here
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
Seat Allotment 2019: MBBS/BDS
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank West Bengal
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank West Bengal
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providing the information’s about west bengal Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|West Bengal Medical College||Click here|
|WB Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|WB Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|WB Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click here|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
MBBS Abroad 2020 Admission Support
|Talk to Our Abroad Admission Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in Low Budget Colleges Help Desk||Apply Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2020.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2020
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2020 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2020 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2020
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2020? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2020 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2020.
A. Due to COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2020, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about low rank in NEET 2020? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2020 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2020 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2020 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2020 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2020 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Worried about Low rank in NEET 2020; Don’t want to waste a year? Study in Low Budget MBBS College in Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan and 10+ Low Budget Countries Call Now: +91-9999709233 & Apply Now
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now