List of Dental Colleges in West Bengal: The State of Joy is famously known as India’s cultural capital. The state has so many things that we can’t even think of writing all the specialities in a single post. The state has the image of producing world-class leaders and educationalists.
The state is the favourite educational destination for all East and Northeastern students. This article will provide you with the DCI-approved Top Dental Colleges in West Bengal.
1. West Bengal NEET Summary
2. Government Dental College in West Bengal
3. Private Dental Colleges in West Bengal
4. West Bengal NEET Counselling
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in West Bengal, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognised University|
West Bengal NEET Summary
West Bengal has some of the finest Dental Institutes in India. Have a look at the paper. We will let you know about Top Government & Private Dental Colleges in West Bengal throughout this article. Throughout the article, we will discuss West Bengal BDS Fee Structure, Cutoff, Merit List, Counselling Process, Seat Matrix, and Top Dental Colleges in West Bengal.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal|
|West Bengal Dental College||Click here|
|West Bengal Dental College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|West Bengal Dental College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|WB NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Dental College Cutoff||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
For MDS Courses: West Bengal NEET MDS Counselling
|West Bengal NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Government Dental College in West Bengal
Here are the updated Top Government Dental Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees (Per Year)|
|1.||Burdwan Dental College & Hospital Bardhaman||2009-10||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS- 4,500/- (6 months) State Quota|
|2.||Dr R Ahmed Dental College Kolkata||1951-52||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS- 33200/- (State Quota Fees Annual)|
|3.||North Bengal Dental College||1990-91||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS-7944/- (State Quota Fees Annual)|
Private Dental Colleges in West Bengal
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Best Private Dental colleges in West Bengal. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
|S. No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees (Per Year)|
|1.||Gurunanak Dental College Kolkata||2002-03||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS-2,25000/|
MDS-3,00,000 (State Quota)
|2.||Haldia Dental College Banbishnupur||2007-08||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS-830000/- (4 Years) State Quota Fee|
MDS-Rs. 300000 (Tuition Fee State Quota)
|3.||KDS Dental College Kolkata||2016-17||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)||BDS-1,35,000 (State Quota Fees)|
West Bengal NEET Counselling
Candidates can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
West Bengal NEET Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in West Bengal?
There are 3 Government and 3 Private Dental Colleges approved by DCI in West Bengal.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in West Bengal?
There are a total of 550 seats among all the 250 Government Dental Colleges of West Bengal.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in West Bengal?
There are a total of 550 seats among all the 350 Private Dental Colleges of West Bengal.
What is the average fee structure for Dental Colleges in West Bengal?
For information regarding the Fee Structure of West Bengal Dental Colleges, Click Here.
Proper English is required.
It depends upon college, but you must have good English.
What govt dental college will i get in west bengal if my air is 51828
Contact the dental admission counsellor at 999-074-1781
Which medical college can i get in 2020 neet with marks 148.
BDS..BAMS..BHMS..or anything else..m worried about it…
There are lot of college across India, you can talk to admission counsellor at 09873056333
Which good bds colleges can I get with 300 marks in neet 2019
1. Dr R. Ahmed Dental College & Hospital, Calcutta
3. The North Bengal Dental College, Sushratangar
What will be the expected score in neet if I want to get admitted in your college for bds ug program in 2019.
300+ Marks in NEET to get top colleges in West Bengal.