Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Kolkata. The College is popularly known as KDS Dental College Kolkata and was founded in 2017-18.
The College was started to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, such as the Rural population. Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the College has become synonyms with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Kolkata.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital
The College is affiliated with West Bengal University Of Health Science, Kolkata, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of KDS Dental College Kolkata.
|Name of Institute||Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata|
|Popular Name||KDS Dental College Kolkata|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2017-18|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)|
|Category||Dental College In West Bengal|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– West Bengal University Of Health Science, Kolkata
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata Courses Offers the following undergraduate with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital Kolkata, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
Fees structure of B.D.S course at Kusumdevi Sundarlal Dugar Jain Dental College & Hospital.
|Particulars||State Quota Seats||Management Quota Seats|
|Tuition Fees (Annually)||1,35,000.00||4,50,000.00|
|Caution Money (Refundable at the end of 5 yrs)||15000.00||15000.00|
|Sports and Extracurricular fees||15000.00||15000.00|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
- Result Publication – Round 1
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
- Subsequent rounds
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||KDS Dental College Kolkata|
Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital
Address: 6, Ram Gopal Ghosh Road, Cossipore West Bengal, Kolkata-700009
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
West Bengal NEET 2022 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital is 100.
A. Yes, Burdwan Dental College & Hospital Bardhaman provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital.
A. 6, Ram Gopal Ghosh Road, Cossipore West Bengal, Kolkata-700002
A. Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital is Private.