West Bengal NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state West Bengal. The seat matrix of West Bengal NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal. Throughout the article, you will get to know about West Bengal NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 West Bengal NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 West Bengal NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 4 1st Round Seat Matrix PDF
- 5 Contact Details
West Bengal NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 West Bengal State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the West Bengal NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET West Bengal 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in West Bengal must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for West Bengal State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|S.No.||Schedule of Pre Counselling and Counselling||date and Time|
|1||Online filling information of the NEET UG 2018 qualified candidates willing to participate in WB state quota and or Management quota 2018||19 June 2018 till midnight of 24 June 2018|
|2||Documents verification and issue of verification certificate to the verified candidate||20 June 2018 till 26 June 2018 (From 10 am till 4 pm) all the working days except holiday|
|3||publication of state list of eligible candidates for state quota and Private management quota seats||28 June 2018 after 4 pm|
|4||Online registration followed by choice filling of the candidates whose names appear in the state list||From 12 noon of 29 June 2018 till 3 pm of 3 June 2018|
|5||Publication of result of 1st Round Counselling||after 4 pm of 5 June 2018|
|6||Allowed candidates to go for online admission at the respective colleges with necessary original documents and fee and furnish discontinuation bond as per extant rule||from 10 till 4 pm on all the working days except holidays between 6 July 2018 till 12 July 2018|
|Declaration of vacancy if any will be done on 13 July 2018 and notification for further counselling required will be done, accordingly. Candidates are requested to visit the website frequently as no personal communication can be made|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
West Bengal NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of West Bengal.
Medical Colleges(MBBS Seats)
Dental Colleges(BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Dr R. Ahmed Dent.Coll & Hosp, Kolkata||96|
|North Bengal Dent.Coll, Sushrutnagar||50|
|Burdwan Dental College & Hospital, Burdwan||100|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sc And Research Panihati||100|
|Haldia Institute of Dental Sc And Research||100|
|Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital||100|
1st Round Seat Matrix PDF
To Check the details about NEET 2nd Round Counselling seat Matrix: Click Here
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in West Bengal. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of West Bengal NEET 2018.
- Top BHMS Colleges in West Bengal: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in West Bengal: Edufever Ranking 2018
Central Selection Committee
medical College, 88, College Street,
Telephone No: 033-22123853, 22551633
Fax No: 033-22123770
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Best Of Luck…!!