ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia and Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Hospital Haldia Midnapore is one of the most popular colleges in Haldia state of West Bengal. ICARE Medical College Haldia is a public medical college situated in Haldia, West Bengal. The Medical College was founded in the year 2011. ICARE Medical College Haldia provides world-class education and Morden health care.
This article will provide you with detailed information about ICARE Medical College Haldia, like fee structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia
ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia is one of the most premium colleges that provide UG and PG courses.
|Name of Institute||ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia|
|Popular Name||ICARE Haldia, ICARE Medical College Haldia|
|Location||Haldia, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD,MS|
|NEET 2023 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Technical Issues||Internet Facility|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Pathology||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about ICARE Medical College Haldia MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here.|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||General Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), OBS/Gynae, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics),
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ICARE Medical College Haldia, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: West Bengal NEET PG Counselling
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|West Bengal MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of the ICARE Medical College Haldia for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Course Fees
PG Courses Fees ( Clinical subject)
PG Courses Fees (Non-Clinical Subject)
NOTE: The mentioned fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2023 UG Percentile & Score
NEET Cut-off 2023 has increased considerably across all categories compared to last year.
|Categories||Cut-off Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|UE/EWS||50th||170 – 137|
|UE/EWS & PH||45th||136 – 121|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th||120 – 108|
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
ICARE Medical College Haldia Cutoff 2021
ICARE Medical College Haldia Cutoff 2020
ICARE Medical College Haldia Cutoff 2019
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cut-off 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
The following steps will be followed during the counselling procedure:-
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by ICARE Medical College Haldia, the following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 score cars with All India Rank.
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online.
- Domicile & Caste Certificate.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class X/XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Passport-size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter.
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card and Mark Sheet.
- Class X/XII Mark sheet.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying the original documents).
- Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||ICARE Medical College Haldia|
ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia
Address:Banbishnupur, P.O. Balughata, Haldia, P.S. Bhabanipur, Dist. Purba Medinipur-721645 (West Bengal) Haldia
Official Website: http://icaremedicalcollege.in
West Bengal NEET 2023 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in ICARE Medical College Haldia?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in ICARE Medical College Haldia is 100.
Q. Does ICARE Medical College Haldia have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, ICARE Medical College Haldia does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do ICARE Medical College Haldia provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to ICARE Medical College Haldia?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to ICARE Medical College Haldia.
Q. Can I know the exact location of ICARE Medical College Haldia?
Ans. ICARE Medical College Haldia is located at Banbishnupur, P.O. – Balughata, PIN – 721 645, Haldia, Purba Medinipur (W.B), India.
Q. Is the ICARE Medical College Haldia government or private?
Ans. ICARE Medical College Haldia is Private College.