Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the prestigious private medical college in Kolkata, established in 2019. The College is Popularly Known as SRIMS Durgapur.
SRIMS Durgapur has been issued a Letter of Permission by the National Medical Commission (NMC) to start a medical college with 150 seats for MBBS and PG courses.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata
Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata is one of the most premium colleges that provide UG courses and PG courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of the SRIMS Durgapur.
|College Name||Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata|
|Popular Name||SRIMS Durgapur|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Affiliated with||West Bengal University of health sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before discussing, let us look at the courses overview offered in Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
We will let you know about SRIMS Durgapur MBBS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SRIMS Durgapur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fees structure of the SRIMS Durgapur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees (Annual)
|State Quota||Management Quota|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- MBBS Admit Card 2022
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata|
West Bengal NEET 2022 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in SRIMS Durgapur is 150.
Ans. Yes, SRIMS Durgapur does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SRIMS Durgapur.
Ans. SRIMS Durgapur is located at Kanksha, Durgapur, Malandighi, West Bengal 713212.
Ans. SRIMS Durgapur is Private College.