Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the prestigious private medical colleges in Kolkata, established in 2019. The College is Popularly Known as SRIMS Durgapur.
SRIMS Durgapur has been issued a Letter of Permission by the National Medical Commission (NMC) to start a medical college with 150 seats for MBBS and PG courses.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata
Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata is one of the most premium colleges that provide UG courses and PG courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of the SRIMS Durgapur.
|College Name||Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata|
|Popular Name||SRIMS Durgapur|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Affiliated with||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|NEET 2023 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Technical Issues||Internet Facility|
The following facilities are provided by this college:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
We will let you know about SRIMS Durgapur MBBS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here.|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||General Medicine, Community Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), OBS/ Gynae, Paediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics),
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|OBS/Gynae, including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SRIMS Durgapur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata, is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|West Bengal MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of the SRIMS Durgapur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
UG /PG Courses Fees (Annual)
|State Quota||Management Quota|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2023 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and the state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2023 Percentile and Scores
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2023 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Categories||Cut-off Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|UR/EWS||50th||720 – 137|
|OBC/SC/ST||40th||136 – 107|
|UR/EWS & PH||45th||136 – 121|
|OBS/SC/ST & PH||40th||120 – 108|
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
SRIMS Durgapur Cutoff 2021
|Category||Rank 1||Rank 2|
SRIMS Durgapur Cutoff 2020
|Category||Rank 1||Rank 2|
West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
The following steps will be followed during the counselling procedure.
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 score card with All India Rank.
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online.
- Domicile/Caste Certificate.
- Gap Certificate.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Class X/XII Markeshhet.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates).
- Passport-size photographs.
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates.
For PG Candidates
Original Copies of :
- MBBS Certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter.
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card and Marksheet.
- X/XII Marksheet.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying the original documents).
- Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt(If applicable).
- Passport size Photographs.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata|
West Bengal NEET 2023 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in SRIMS Durgapur?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in SRIMS Durgapur is 150.
Q. Does SRIMS Durgapur have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, SRIMS Durgapur does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do SRIMS Durgapur provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to SRIMS Durgapur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SRIMS Durgapur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SRIMS Durgapur?
Ans. SRIMS Durgapur is located at Kanksha, Durgapur, Malandighi, West Bengal 713212.
Q. Is the SRIMS Durgapur government or private?
Ans. SRIMS Durgapur is Private College.