Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata (IPMER Kolkata) is situated in Kolkata near Race Course ground and the Victoria Memorial Hall, The college was founded in the year 1957 to Provide high-quality education and excellent atmosphere.
- 1 Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata
- 2 Courses offered by IPMER Kolkata
- 3 IPGMER Admission Process
- 4 IPGMER Fee Structure
- 5 Ranking & Reputation
- 6 Contact Details
Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata
IPMER Kolkata provides word class education and Morden health care. The college has highly-qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support the student in every field. The institute offers undergraduate seats for MBBS which are recognised by the Medical Council of India.
The Medical College is among one of the few Govt. Medical Colleges in Kolkata. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the IPMER Kolkata.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata|
|Popular Name||IPMER Kolkata|
|Location||244 A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about IPMER Kolkata Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- IPMER Kolkata is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt Medical College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ IPMER Kolkata
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Courses offered by IPMER Kolkata
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||N/A||5 years|
|B.SC Nursing||N/A||4 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||3 years|
IPGMER Admission Process
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The student should have qualified D.C.E.C.E (Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) conducted by West Bengal Government.
IPGMER Fee Structure
|COURSE||AIQ Fee (Yearly)||Amount to be paid at the ie of Admission
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||9,000/-||6,500/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 12/- Per Month
IPMER Kolkata NEET Cut-Off
Neet Cut-Off 2017
NEET Cut-Off 2016
Ranking & Reputation
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Bengal
- IPGMER was ranked 19th among medical colleges in India in 2017 by India Today
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bengal
|Address||244 A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!