West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, the government of West Bengal. Counselling will help the students get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and private universities of West Bengal. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in medical education further after completing their graduation in the medical domain can apply for the West Bengal NEET PG 2023.
In this article, you will learn about the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2023 procedure for Top Medical Colleges in West Bengal. WB NEET PG Counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation. Candidates can also download the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Hello Candidates! Here are some Quick Facts for you. This will help you to get an analysis of the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling. For further details, read the full article:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|West Bengal NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|West Bengal NEET PG Conducting Authority||Department of Health & Family Welfare, the government of West Bengal|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
West Bengal NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the WB NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
Get the Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seats of PG Medical Colleges in India.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of West Bengal.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate; it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state National Medical Commission (NMC).
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 West Bengal State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET PG, Let us first look at the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2023.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2023; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam-qualified applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5: Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter.
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://wbmcc.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the West Bengal NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata Conducting the counselling below-given factors. The candidates can check the details below.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022
WBMCC has released the West Bengal NEET 2022 PG Provisional List, PG Cumulative list of Candidates Eligible and MD/MS Choice Filling List. We have mentioned the below in the table.
|WB NEET PG Provisional List for Medical||Click Here|
|West Bengal PG Cumulative list of Candidates Eligible||Click Here|
|West Bengal PG MD/MS Choice Filling List||Click Here|
WB NEET PG Counselling 2021
|2nd Round Non-Verified NRI Candidates List||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Registered Candidates List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Registered NRI Candidates List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Candidates List||Click Here|
|Vacancy List after Mop-Up Round||Click Here|
|College Mop-Up Round Provisional Candidates List||Click Here|
|Extended College Mop-Up Round Vacancy List||Click Here|
|Extended College Mop-Up Round Provisional Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
Top Colleges in West Bengal accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges listed in West Bengal, mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links, which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital||Kolkata||Click Here|
|North Bengal Medical College||Darjeeling||Click Here|
|Calcutta National Medical College||Kolkata||Click Here|
|Burdwan Medical College||Burdwan||Click Here|
|Bankura Sammilani Medical College||Bankura||Click Here|
|IQ-City Medical College||Burdwan||Click Here|
|RG Kar Medical College and Hospital||Kolkata||Click Here|
|ESI PGIMR College||Kolkata||Click Here|
|IPGMER Kolkata||Kolkata||Click Here|
|Midnapore Medical College||Midnapore||Click Here|
|Sagar Dutta Medical College||Kolkata||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What are the Counselling Fees for NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2023?
Around 45,337 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Who conducts the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Department of Health & Family Welfare, the government of West Bengal
What is the registration process for WB NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for WB NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates must register on the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, the government of West Bengal, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
NEET pg 21 , all India rank is 10800 , what College can expect in WB in AIQ on General Med?
A rare chance for getting a good college.