North Bengal Medical College (NBMC Darjeeling) is one of the oldest medical college in north India situated in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas, nearby Medical College to Sandakphu. This medical Institution is also known as Siliguri Medical College and hospital Siliguri. The college was founded in the year 1968 to provide high-quality education and Excellent atmosphere.
The Medical College offers courses in the field of medical sciences, at the undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate (Degree, Diploma) level. Theirs enrols every year 100 students for UG course and 31 students for PG program The college also providing the tuition to the MBBS students. NBMC spread over a sprawling campus of 161 acres.
- 1 North Bengal Medical College Darjeeling
- 1.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- 1.2 Facilities @ North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling
- 1.3 Courses offered byNorth Bengal Medical College Darjeeling
- 1.4 Admission Process
- 1.5 Siliguri Medical College NEET Cut-off
- 1.6 North Bengal Medical College Fee Structure
- 1.7 UG Course
- 1.8 PG Course
- 1.9 Ranking & Reputation
- 1.10 Contact Details
North Bengal Medical College Darjeeling
The medical college is among one of the few Government Medical Colleges in Kolkata. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the North Bengal Medical College Darjeeling Medical College.
|Name of Institute||North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling|
|Popular Name||NBMC Darjeeling, Siliguri Medical College and hospital Siliguri|
|Location||Thiknikata, West Bengal 734011|
|Year of Establishment||1968|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about NBMC Kolkata Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Siliguri Medical College and hospital Siliguri is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- It is Govt. College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Courses offered byNorth Bengal Medical College Darjeeling
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||N/A||5 years 6 months|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||4 seats per course||3 years|
|Master of surgery (MS)||N/A||3 years|
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For UG Course
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
For PG Course
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
For Diploma Course
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The student should have qualified D.C.E.C.E (Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) conducted by Bihar Government.
Siliguri Medical College NEET Cut-off
NEET 2016 Round 1 Cutoff
|Course||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
NEET 2016 Round 2 Cutoff
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
North Bengal Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||Fee ( Full Course)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||₹45,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||12/- Per Month||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Ranking & Reputation
- North Bengal Medical College (NBMC Darjeeling) is one of the premiers Institute of Kolkata, Bengal
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bengal
|Address||Thiknikata, West Bengal 734011|
|Phone||0353 258 5478|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!