College of Medicine & Sagore Dutta Hospital Kolkata is run by the government of West Bengal in Kolkata. The college situated at Kamarhati, in the suburbs of Kolkata, was founded in the year 2011. It was also known as CMSDH Kolkata. The College is affiliated with the West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and Approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Sagore Dutta Medical College Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Kolkata
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Kolkata was famous for providing word class healthcare and excellent knowledge.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata.
|Name of Institute||College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata|
|Popular Name||CMSDH Kolkata, Sagore Dutta Medical College|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Hostel Facility||Yes(Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered in Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|PG Courses||3 Years|
|PG Courses (MD/MS/Diploma)||28|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: West Bengal NEET PG Counselling
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fees structure of the Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particular||State Quota Fees(Annual)|
|Tuition Fee(6 months)||4500/-|
|Hostel Admission Fee||70/-|
|Hostel Fee (12 months)||144/-|
|Hostel Caution Money||10/-|
|Course||1 Year||2 Year||3 Year|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff (Released)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Cutoff 2020
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Cutoff 2019
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- MBBS Admit Card 2021
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata|
Address: 578, B.T. Road Kamarhati, Kolkata -700058 West Bengal, India
Phone: 033 2523 9058
Anti Ragging Helpline: 1800-180-5522
Official Website: http://www.cmsdh.edu.in/
West Bengal NEET 2021 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata is 125.
Ans. Yes, Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata.
Ans. Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata is located at 578, B.T. Road Kamarhati, Kolkata -700058 West Bengal, India.
Ans. Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata is Government College.
A. Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 630+ will help you to get Government Medical College in the state.
A. The fees of Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata is the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata.
A. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Sagore Dutta Medical College Kolkata will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.