College of Medicine & Sagore Dutta Hospital Kolkata run by the government of West Bengal in Kolkata. The college situated at Kamarhati, in the suburbs of Kolkata was founded in the year 2010. It was also known as CMSDH Kolkata. The college was famous to provide word class healthcare and excellent knowledge. The College is affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sagore Dutta Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Below we have mentioned the NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Kolkata
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the CMSDH Kolkata.
|Name of Institute||College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata|
|Popular Name||CMSDH Kolkata, Sagore Dutta Medical College|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
CMSDH Kolkata offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Before taking admission in any College, It is important to know about all facility which is provided by colleges such as faculty experience, study environment, infrastructure etc. Top Medical College in India means not only the best infrastructure but the good education, well-educated faculty. In order to compete on an international stage in the field of Hospitality Education – modern equipment, up-to-date curriculum and dedicated faculty are essential and imperative to attain and maintain global standards. CMSDH Kolkata provides the best teaching faculty with good education and basic health care facilities to the students.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Note: All students have to execute a bond on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10.00 that if they discontinue the course any time after final counselling, they have to pay Rupees One lakh only
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The fees structure of The CMSDH Kolkata for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
*Amount to be paid at a time of Admission(Rs): 6,520/-
Hostel Fees for CMSDH Kolkata
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
CMSDH Kolkata Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
West Bengal NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 West Bengal State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET 2020. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in West Bengal must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about UG Counselling of West Bengal. Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CMSDH Kolkata|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of West Bengal.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in West Bengal.
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 0 days.
Question: In case candidate resigns after the final round of counselling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?
Answer: 1 Lakhs/-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET UG FAQ
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻 Dream it. Do it. Achieve it.
👉🏻 Keep working Hard
👉🏻 Never Give Up
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck Students !!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.