Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College ESI Joka (ESI MC Joka Kolkata) is one of the premier govt medical colleges. The medical college Founded in the year 2013 under the aegis of the ESI Corporation, a centrally controlled autonomous body.
ESI MC Joka Kolkata, Famous to provide high-quality education and modern health-care. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India. The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2019.
- 1 ESI MC Kolkata
- 2 Courses Offered by ESI MC Joka
- 3 ESI Joka Admission process
- 4 ESI Joka Kolkata Fee Structure
- 5 Joka Medical College NEET Cut-Off
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
ESI MC Kolkata
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about ESI Joka Kolkata Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|Name of Institute||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College|
|Popular Name||ESI Joka, ESI MC Joka|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- IQ-City Burdwan is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt Medical College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ ESI Joka Kolkata
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Courses Offered by ESI MC Joka
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100 per seat||5 years|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||N/A||2 YEARS|
ESI Joka Admission process
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The student should have qualified D.C.E.C.E (Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) conducted by West Bengal Government.
ESI Joka Kolkata Fee Structure
|COURSE||AIQ Fee (Full Course)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Location||Charge||Internet||Ac||Loundary||Power Back Up|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||4200/- Per Month||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Joka Medical College NEET Cut-Off
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||4289||4383|
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||6875||7636|
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||3003||3467|
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||4304||4503|
Ranking & Reputation
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Bengal
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bengal
|Address||Address: Diamond Harbour Road, P.O. Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!