Midnapore Medical College and Hospital (MMCH Midnapore) is one of the Government autonomous body was established in the year 2004. The college is affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences and is recognised by Medical Council of India.
Midnapore Medical College situated in Midnapore (West Bengal) Earlier, MMC college was known as Midnapur Sadar Hospital, but to provide medical knowledge to the young generation, the Government of West Bengal changed its name. The college famous to provide word class healthcare and excellent knowledge.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Midnapore Medical College (MMC Midnapore)
- 2 Courses offered by MMC Midnapore
- 3 Midnapore Medical College Admission Criteria
- 4 Fee Structure of Midnapore Medical College
- 5 MMC Midnapore NEET Cut-off
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
Midnapore Medical College (MMC Midnapore)
The Medical College is among one of the few Govt. Medical Colleges in Kolkata. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the MMC Midnapore.
|Name of Institute||Midnapore Medical College, Midnapore|
|Popular Name||MMC Midnapore|
|Location||Vidyasagar Road, P.O. – Midnapore, Midnapore, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Midnapore Medical College, Midnapore Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- MMC is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Facilities @ ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Courses offered by MMC Midnapore
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100 seats per course||5 years 6 Months|
|Master Of Science||N/A||3 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine ( M.D.)||N/A||3 years|
Midnapore Medical College Admission Criteria
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The student should have qualified D.C.E.C.E(Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) conducted by Bihar Government.
Fee Structure of Midnapore Medical College
|Course||AIQ Fee (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission |
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||11144||6572|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||Campus||12/- Per Month||Available||Available|
MMC Midnapore NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-Off 2017
NEET Cut 2016
Ranking & Reputation
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Bengal
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bengal
|Address||Vidyasagar Road, P.O. – Midnapore, Midnapore, West Bengal|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!