Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj are prominent Medical colleges in Kolkata state of West Bengal, though now a government college. The College was founded in the year 2019. It was also known as RGMCH Raiganj. The college has highly qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support students in every field.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj fee structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj
Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj are the most premium colleges that provide UG courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the RGMCH Raiganj.
|Name of Institute||Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj|
|Popular Name||RGMCH Raiganj|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2023 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Technical Issues||Internet Facility|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of RGMCH Raiganj, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal NEET Counselling|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of the Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
NOTE: The mentioned fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2023 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG 2023 Percentile and Score
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2023 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Categories||NEET Cut-off Percentile||NEET Cut-off Marks|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720 – 137|
|OBC/SC/ST||40th Percentile||136 – 107|
|UR/EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 – 121|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 – 108|
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
RGMCH Raiganj Cutoff 2021
|Category||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
RGMCH Raiganj Cutoff 2020
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
RGMCH Raiganj Cutoff 2019
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 West Bengal State Counselling. For more information on West Bengal NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
List of Documents that are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 scorecard with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Domicile Certificate
- Class X/XII mark sheet
- Gap Certificate ( if applicable )
- Date of Birth Proof
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Passport-size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital Raiganj|
Raiganj Government Medical College and Hospital
Address: Dr B.C. Roy Sarani, Ward No. 20, Mouza-Raiganj, P.O. & P.S. Raiganj, District-Uttar Dinajpur Raiganj – 733134 Raiganj
Official Website: https://www.raiganjgmch.org/
West Bengal NEET 2023 Admission Support
|West Bengal NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj is 100.
Q. Does Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do RGMCH Raiganj provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj?
Ans. Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj is located at Dr. B.C. Roy Sarani, Ward No. 20, Mouza-Raiganj, P.O. & P.S. Raiganj, District-Uttar Dinajpur Raiganj – 733134 Raiganj.
Q. Is the Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj is government or private?
Ans. Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj is Government College.
Q. How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj?
A. Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630+ will help you to get to Government Medical College in the state.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj so much?
A. The fees of Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj.
Q. Is a degree from Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj is Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Raiganj Government Medical College Raiganj will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.