Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is one of the best Medical colleges, popularly known as PIMS Lucknow and situated in Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road, Lucknow. It was implemented in 2016 to provide quality education and a hygienic atmosphere and is one of the newly built medical colleges founded by Er. B.P. Yadav. Prasad Medical College Lucknow is affiliated with. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details of PIMS Lucknow like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is a budding institute in the field of medical education and research. It is an institution set up to provide medical services to the society with care and attention, personal touch and perfection. PIMS is dedicated to establishing a centre of excellence in health care and improving the community’s well-being through quality preventive medicine, medical education and research.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of PIMS Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow|
|Popular Name||PIMS Lucknow, Prasad Medical College Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 MBBS Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered at PIMS Lucknow
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MS – Ophthalmology||02|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||05|
|MD – General Medicine||05|
|MD – Paediatrics||03|
|MS – General Surgery||05|
|MS – Orthopaedics||03|
|MD – Psychiatry||03|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||03|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||04|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||04|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||03|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about PIMS Lucknow MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Prasad Medical College Lucknow, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Prasad Institute of Medical Science (PIMS Lucknow) fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Prasad Medical College Lucknow 2019 State Quota Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow|
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Address: Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road,
Lucknow (U.P) – 226401
Official Website: www.pimslko.edu.in
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical aspirants in Prasad Medical College Lucknow?
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Prasad Medical College Lucknow is 150.
Q. Does PIMS Lucknow have a hostel?
A. Yes, PIMS Lucknow is provided hostel facilities.
Q. Do Prasad Medical College Lucknow provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year and get a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Prasad Medical College Lucknow?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Prasad Medical College Lucknow.
Q. Can I know the exact location of PIMS Lucknow?
A. Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road, Lucknow (U.P) – 226401.
Q. Is Prasad Medical College Lucknow government or private?
A. Prasad Medical College Lucknow is a Private College.
Is Prasad Medical College Lucknow affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state or India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the Prasad Medical College Lucknow Valid?
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Prasad Medical College Lucknow will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Prasad Medical College Lucknow?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.