Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow is one of the leading medical institutes of this region, providing high-quality medical education and health care services of truly global standards. The institute was established in 2011, and it is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details of Career Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow
Career Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow stands strikingly as an architectural beauty, with its massive structures and aesthetic view leaving everyone spellbound. A comprehensive range of general and advanced medical services are provided here, including super-speciality services.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of CIMS Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow|
|Popular Name||CIMS Lucknow, Career Medical College Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Official Website||www.career medical.in|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered in the Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow. College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
CIMS Lucknow provides the following UG course.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
CIMS Lucknow provides the following PG courses.
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years|
|MD Anatomy||3 Years|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years|
|MD Community Medicine||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 Years|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years|
|MD Physiology||3 Years|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||3 Years|
|MD Dermatology||3 Years|
|MD Paediatrics||3 Years|
|MD Pathology||3 Years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||3 Years|
|MS ENT||3 Years|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD Community Medicine||4|
|MD General Medicine||4|
|MS General Surgery||3|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||2|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||2|
Here this selection we will let you about CIMS Lucknow MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of CIMS Lucknow, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at CIMS Lucknow is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the CIMS Lucknow will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fee structure of the CIMS Lucknow for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Hostel Fee||1,50,000/- (Non-AC)|
|Security Fee (Refundable)||1,00,000/-|
|MD Community Medicine||7,00,000/-|
|MD General Medicine||7,00,000/-|
|MS General Surgery||82,00,000/-|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||1,21,00,000/-|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||78,70,000/-|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Lucknow cut-off 2019 (Gender Male)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by CIMS Lucknow, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow|
Career Medical College Lucknow
Address: Near I.I.M., Ghailani, Opp.Sahara
City Homes Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Road, Lucknow-226020
Phone: 0522-2960439, 2851001, 2960429
Official Website: www. career medical.in
Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow is 100 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, Career Medical College Lucknow provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Career Medical College Lucknow.
A. Career Medical College Lucknow, Near I.I.M., Ghailani, Opp.Sahara, City Homes Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Road, Lucknow-226020
A. Career Medical College Lucknow are Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until the completion of the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Career Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Career Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Career Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow.