Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is one of the newly established Medical colleges. It is also popularly known as MIMS Barabanki, situated in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in the year 2012. Mayo Medical College Barabanki is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details about MIMS Barabanki like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other information.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Mayo Institute of Medical Science Barabanki
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences and Mayo Hospital is a recognised medical college located in Barabanki, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute is affiliated with Dr RML Avadh University.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MIMS Barabanki.
|Name of Institute||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Popular Name||MIMS Barabanki|
|Location||Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are GSVM Kanpur Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Here, you can get information about the GSVM Kanpur Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||150|
Here, you can get information about the GSVM Kanpur PG Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|3 Years||5||MD Physiology||3 Years||3|
|MD Community Medicine||3 Years||4||MD Radio Diagnosis||3 Years||3|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||4||MS ENT||3 Years||3|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||4||MS Orthopaedics||3 Years||3|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years||3||MD Biochemistry||3 Years||2|
|MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3 Years||3||MD Paediatrics||3 Years||2|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||3||MD Respiratory Medicine||3 Years||2|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||3||MS Anatomy||3 Years||2|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||2||—||—|
This Section will provide detailed information about the MIMS Barabanki MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
We will let you know about this selection for the MIMS Barabanki MBBS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MIMS Barabanki, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the MIMS Barabanki for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
MBBS Fees Structure
This Section will provide detailed information about the MIMS Barabanki MBBS Fee Structure. Let’s have a look.
Hostel Fees Structure
This Section will provide detailed information about the MIMS Barabanki Hostel Fee Structure. Let’s have a look.
|Hostel Fee & Mess||175000||175000||175000||175000||175000|
MD/MS Fees Structure
This Section will provide detailed information about the MIMS Barabanki MD/MS Fees Structure. Let’s have a look.
|Ist yr||IInd Yr||IIIrd Yr||G Total|
The College Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
MIMS Barabanki Cutoff 2020 (Gender Male)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
MIMS Barabanki Cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
An aspirant must secure a minimum NEET PG qualifying percentile of 2021 to pass the entrance exam. Check category-wise NEET PG cutoff percentile in the table below.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:
|Name of Institute||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Faizabad Road, Gadia, Barabanki. 225001 (UP) India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official Website: www.mimsup.org
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences.
A. Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Faizabad Road, Gadia, Barabanki. 225001 (UP) India
A. Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences is Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from MIMS Barabanki will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt Medical College in the state.
There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at MIMS Barabanki. The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of MIMS Barabanki, the average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc.