Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is one of the newly established Medical colleges. It is also popularly known as MIMS Barabanki, situated at Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in the year 2012. Mayo Medical College Barabanki is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
In the article, we will share all the essential details about MIMS Barabanki like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other details.
Mayo Institute of Medical Science Barabanki
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences and Mayo Hospital is a recognised medical college located at Barabanki, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute is affiliated with Dr RML Avadh University.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MIMS Barabanki.
|Name of Institute||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Popular Name||MIMS Barabanki|
|Location||Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before discussing, let us look at the courses overview offered at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||Enquire Now|
|Courses||Duration||Want to Study MD/MS||Courses||Duration||Want to Study MD/MS|
|3 Years||Enquire Now||MD Physiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Community Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now||MD Radio Diagnosis||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now||MS ENT||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||Enquire Now||MS Orthopaedics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years||Enquire Now||MD Biochemistry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3 Years||Enquire Now||MD Paediatrics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||Enquire Now||MD Respiratory Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||Enquire Now||MS Anatomy||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||Enquire Now||—||—||—|
MD/MS Inatke Capacity
|MS General Surgery||5||MD Physiology||3|
|MD Community Medicine||4||MD Radio Diagnosis||3|
|MD General Medicine||4||MS ENT||3|
|MD Pathology||4||MS Orthopaedics||3|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3||MD Biochemistry||2|
|MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3||MD Paediatrics||2|
|MD Microbiology||3||MD Respiratory Medicine||2|
|MD Pharmacology||3||MS Anatomy||2|
Here this selection, we will let you about MIMS Barabanki MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MIMS Barabanki, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
|Online registrations||20 January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to fill out the application form||24 January 2022|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||21 January 2022 to 25 January 2022|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||25 January 2022|
|Date of Online Choice Filling||27 January 2022 (2.00 PM) to 31 January 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||01, 02 February 2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letters & admission||02 February 2022 to 05 February 2022|
The fee structure of the MIMS Barabanki for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
For MBBS Fees
|2||Hostel Fee & Mess||175000||175000||175000||175000||175000|
For MD/MS Fees
|Ist yr||IInd Yr||IIIrd Yr||G Total|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
MIMS Barabanki Cutoff 2020 (Gender Male)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
MIMS Barabanki Cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
An aspirant must secure a minimum NEET PG qualifying percentile 2021 to pass the entrance exam. Check category-wise NEET PG cutoff percentile in the table below.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Faizabad Road, Gadia,
Barabanki. 225001 (UP) India
Phone: +91-5248-229595, +91-8935002639, +91-8601872222, +91-8601872205
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.mimsup.org
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences.
A. Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Faizabad Road, Gadia, Barabanki. 225001 (UP) India
A. Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences is Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until the completion of the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from MIMS Barabanki will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of MIMS Barabanki then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from MIMS Barabanki.