Muzaffarnagar Medical College is one of the best Private Colleges, most popularly known as MMC Muzaffarnagar is located in Muzaffarnagar U.P. It was established in the year 2006 by Fateh Chand Charitable Trust. The College is affiliated with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut and is approved by the N.M.C.
This article will provide detailed information about Muzaffarnagar Medical College, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
Muzaffarnagar Medical College & Hospital Muzaffarnagar
A College aimed at creating professionals for a healthy future. We are committed to transforming students into responsible medical professionals. The Medical Council approves the College of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the MMC Muzaffarnagar.
|Name of Institute||Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar|
|Popular Name||MMC Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar Medical College|
|Location||Muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Approved by:- N.M.C.
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at MMC offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|Community medicine||MD||3 Years|
|General medicine||MD||3 Years|
|General medicine||MD||3 Years|
|General surgery||MS||3 Years|
|General surgery||MS||3 Years|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||MS||3 Years|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||MD/MS||3 Years|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||MD/MS||6|
Here, we will let you know about Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MMC Muzaffarnagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about the Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar will help you do proper research.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the MMC Muzaffarnagar or the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses are mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
|Obstetrics & gynaecology||MD/MS||23,23,197/-|
Note: The Fees Structure is subject to changes.
- Non‐AC Single Occupancy – Rs. 02.50 Lac Per Annum
- A.C. Single Occupancy – Rs. 03.00 Lac Per Annum
- Non – A.C. Double Occupancy – Rs. 1.75 Lac Per Annum
- A.C. Double Occupancy – Rs. 2.10 Lac Per Annum
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
MMC Muzaffarnagar cut-off 2019 (General Category)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
P.G. Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and E.W.S.||50th percentile||302|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
MMC Muzaffarnagar cut-off 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|M.D. Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy||General||1387||1659|
|MD General Medicine||General||1772||2489|
|M.S. General Surgery||General||2633||2633|
|MS Gynaecology and Obstetrics||General||1339||2510|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by MMC Muzaffarnagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For U.G. Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar
Address: Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.mmcollege.org
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Muzaffarnagar Medical College is 150 for the MBBS course.
Q. Does Muzaffarnagar Medical College have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Muzaffarnagar Medical College provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Muzaffarnagar Medical College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
A. Muzaffarnagar Medical College Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Q. Is Muzaffarnagar Medical College is government or private?
A. Muzaffarnagar Medical College is Private.
Is Muzaffarnagar Medical College affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the Muzaffarnagar Medical College Valid?
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from Muzaffarnagar Medical College will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
Looking to this year’s completion and Cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.