Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College Moradabad is popularly known as TMMC Moradabad and situated near Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 2008. Teerthanker Medical College Moradabad provides a number of opportunities to its students to gain practical experiences.
The Medical College offers courses in the field of medical sciences, at the undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate level. The campus is good and spread over a sprawling green field in a pollution-free and healthy environment.
The college also runs a 200+ bedded hospital with accommodation, Operation Theatres, Labs, Casualty, OPD, Pharmacy, Blood Bank, Critical Care, etc.
Below we have mentioned the NEET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Teerthanker Medical College Moradabad.
|Name of Institute||Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College Moradabad|
|Popular Name||TMMC Moradabad, Teerthanker Medical College Moradabad|
|Location||Moradabad Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad|
|Approved||UGC, Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facility||yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about TMMC Moradabad Fees Structure, Course offered Eligibility, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad
Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- A/c Classrooms
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
TMMC Moradabad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs.
|MBBS||250||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||8||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||10||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||4||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||10||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||9||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||11||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||12||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||15||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||4||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||4||3 years|
|MS – ENT||4||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||16||3 years|
|MS – OBG||10||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
Before taking admission in any College, It is important to know about all facility which is provided by colleges such as faculty experience, study environment, infrastructure etc. Top Medical College in India means not only the best infrastructure but the good education, well-educated faculty.
In order to compete on an international stage in the field of Hospitality Education – modern equipment, up-to-date curriculum and dedicated faculty are essential and imperative to attain and maintain global standards.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of TMMC Moradabad. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms available online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline to fill the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline to pay the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|Release of NEET 2020 admit card||Second week of May 2020*|
|NEET 2020 exam date||Last week of May 2020*|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020* POSTPONED|
|Release of final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET 2020 result||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
Here we have mentioned the Eligibility Criteria of PG Courses.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
NEET PG Counselling Dates
|SI NO.||Registration/Payment||Choice Filling/Locking||Processing of Seat Allotment||Result||Reporting|
|1.||12th March to 22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM) only as per Server Time
Payment Facility will be available till 22nd March up to 12:00 NOON as per Server Time
|16th March to 22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM) as per Server Time||9th April to 10th April 2020||10th April 2020||13th April 2020 to 24th April 2020|
Note: The FREE EXIT option will be available to candidates as per Counselling Scheme uploaded in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling. The candidates can forgo their allotted seat but still will be eligible for Round-2 of Counselling.
The fee structure of the TMMC Moradabad for the medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
The fee structure of the TMMC Moradabad for the medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|MD General med.||39,90,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||43,90,000/-|
|MS OBS & Gynae.||33,30,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||37,30,000/-|
|MD Respiratory med.||27,00,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||31,00,000/-|
|MS General Surgery||27,00,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||31,00,000/-|
|MD Community med.||8,60,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||12,60,000/-|
|MD Forensic med.||8,60,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||12,60,000/-|
- 3 to 5 Lakhs (Per annum)
Note: Fee subjected will be changed.
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarship updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Below we have mentioned the Expected Cutoff of 2020:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria
||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counseling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2020. Counseling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by TMMC Moradabad the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counseling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College Moradabad(TMMC Moradabad)|
We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh.
Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College(TMMC Moradabad)
Address: Bagarpur Delhi Road
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: http://tmu.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of the Common Services Centre (CSC). These centers will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.