Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is a well-known Medical University in Delhi/NCR. It is popularly known as SMC Ghaziabad. The institute was established in 1996 and is one of the leading Deemed Medical College in UP. The Institute runs Higher learning with a threefold mission of Service, Education and Research. The college is affiliated with Santosh University and approved by the NMC.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Hey Students, we will here look for all the essential details of Santosh Medical college Ghaziabad like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Fees, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Counselling, Ranking and other details.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College and Hospital is among the best educational institutions and aims to achieve excellence in medical practice, focusing on serving humanity. The college runs an MBBS course and undergraduate level, and there are postgraduate medical courses like MD, MS and M Sc and doctoral (PhD) courses. It is one of the best Deemed MBBS College in UP.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad. For Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Admission purposes, students should provide their NEET Score Card.
|Name of Institute||Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad|
|Popular Name||SMC Ghaziabad, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad|
|Santosh Medical College Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliated to||Santosh University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Santosh Medical College Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Want to Study in Deemed Medical College?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:-Santosh University
Approved by:- NMC
Aid Status:- Deemed
These are the Santosh Medical College Facilities that are provided to the students who are studying from Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered at Santosh Medical College. Ghaziabad College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 year Internship||Enquire Now|
Hey Students, if you want to pursue your medical education from Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad, then you should know about the number of seats that are offered to the students for the particular course. Hence, Santosh Medical College MBBS Seats is 100:-
SMC Ghaziabad provides the following PG courses.
|Courses||Duration||Want to Study MD/MS|
|MD-Anaesthesia||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-General Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD- Paediatrics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Psychiatry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-TB Chest||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS-ENT||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS-General Surgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS-Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS-Opthalmology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS-Orthopaedics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Anatomy||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Biochemistry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Community Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Physiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Microbiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Pathology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Pharmacology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Public Health (DPH)||3 Years||Enquire Now|
PG Intake Capacity
These are the seats for Post – Graduated Courses that are offered to the students who are pursuing pg courses from Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad:-
|MS-Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|Diploma in Public Health (DPH)||2|
Here this selection we will let you about Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Here are the list of subjects offered to the students on which they can do internship while pursuing their MBBS course:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad faculty comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about the SMC Ghaziabad will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cut-off||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Deemed Medical College Admission Process
Santosh Medical College Admission Process for deemed medical universities is simple and easy. On behalf of the MCC, UPDGME will conduct the counselling for admission to Deemed University NEET 2021.
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
|Online registrations||20 January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to fill out the application form||24 January 2022|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||21 January 2022 to 25 January 2022|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||25 January 2022|
|Date of Online Choice Filling||27 January 2022 (2.00 PM) to 31 January 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||01, 02 February 2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letters & admission||02 February 2022 to 05 February 2022|
The Santosh Medical College Fees for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned in this section:-
Santosh Medical College MBBS Fees 2021
The table mentioned below shows Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Fees for the undergraduate medical ( MBBS ) courses:-
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad PG Fee Structure
The data given below shows Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Fees for post-graduation (MD/MS) courses:-
|PG Courses 2020-21||Fee Per Annum|
|MD General Medicine||40,00,000|
|MD TB Chest||35,00,000|
|MS General Surgery||35,00,000|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||40,00,000|
|MD Community Medicine||5,00,000|
|Diploma in public Health [DPH]||3,00,000|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad 2019 Cut-off by rank
|Round||General Category||ST Category||EWS Category||OBC Category||SC Category|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
The Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Ranking & its reputation all over India is mentioned in the table given below:-
|Name of Institute||Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Address: No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Contact No: 0120-4933350/60/70 & 7838554401 / 7838554404
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official Website: www.santosh.ac.in
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The total intake of medical science aspirants in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is 100.
Yes, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is provided hostel facilities.
Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad.
No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad.
Yes, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is a Deemed Medical College in Uttar Pradesh.