Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh is one of the oldest Government Medical colleges in Aligarh. It is also popularly known as JNMC Aligarh, situated in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1961 and is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with AMU University Aligarh and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). The Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College was ranked the 12th best among 400 Medical Colleges in India in India Today- Neilson survey in 2016.
Hey Students, if you are interested in admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh, you should know about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh reviews, & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh has been distinguished among those institutions where doctors have left no stone unturned in mobilising the community to combat Poliomyelitis until it was eradicated. JNMC Aligarh is the constituent medical college of Aligarh Muslim University, located in Aligarh, in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh. If you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS from this college, you must provide a NEET Score Card for admission.
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh|
|Popular Name||JNMC Aligarh, J.N Medical college|
|Location||AMU University Aligarh|
|Year of Establishment||1961|
|Affiliated to||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|All India Rank||15|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with: AMU University Aligarh
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Science Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at JNMC Aligarh:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social||Welfare Services|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Course offers undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS) and postgraduate diploma and PhD levels. The Student applying for the JNMC Aligarh MBBS Course must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
JNMC Aligarh is offering the following courses.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||150|
JNMC Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|MD/MS, PhD||3 Years||146|
This Section will provide detailed information about the JNMC Aligarh MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
We will let you know about JNMC Aligarh MBBS Internship here. Let’s have a look.
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
As faculty members of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Admission will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
We provide detailed information about the JNMC Aligarh Fees Structure for MBBS and MD/MS courses fees in Indian Currency & NRI. Candidates can check the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Tuition Fee, caution money, NRI quota fee, minority quota fees, and hostel fees. Let’s have a look.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
- 1,000/-(Per month)
Note:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by JNMC Aligarh, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh|
|All India Rank||15|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
Address: Medical Rd, AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Official Website: www.amu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in JNMC Aligarh is 150.
A. Yes, JNMC Aligarh is provided hostel facilities.
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to JNMC Aligarh.
A. Medical Rd, AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
A. JNMC Aligarh is a Government College
All the medical; colleges in India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from JNMC Aligarh will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking at this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you to get to Government Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of JNMC Aligarh, then the average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at JNMC Aligarh.