UP NEET PG Counselling 2021 is the state centralized online counselling process for PG medical aspirants who wish to study MD/MS in Uttar Pradesh in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants need to register themselves in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The admission will be based on one’s NEET PG 2021 Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP. Counselling for UP NEET PG 2021 will be conducted for 50 per cent of state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges and seats available in private colleges. The aspirants can mention their preferred colleges to get their dream college.
- Jan 27, 2022 Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 27, 2022 Punjab NEET PG Provisional selection cum allotment list Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET PG Counselling Merit List Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling 2021 Merit List Know more
- Jan 24, 2022 Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 23, 2022 Telangana NEET PG Counselling Competent Authority Quota List Out Know more
In this article, you will get to know all the relevant information which you need to know before applying in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling. The candidates are required to read all the mentioned details carefully to get to their dream colleges.
Latest Update: The online registration of Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2021 Counselling is closed now. According to the latest update, the authority releases the Pvt. Medical (Min) Colleges Fees Structure; To see the fees read the below article carefully.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. UP NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
This is for those candidates who are willing to apply for the UP NEET PG Counselling 2021, candidates can go through the below-mentioned details to get an overview of the important information:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2021 Counselling starting date||12 January 2022|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||14 January 2022|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate General Medical Education and Training, UP|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|UP NEET PG Counselling Start Date||14 January 2022|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
In this section, the candidates will get all the Important dates regarding their counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2021 Admission. The candidates are requested to check the Important dates regularly for the latest updates:
|NEET PG exam||11 September 2021|
|Result of NEET PG||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Online registration||14th January 2022 (From 4 P.M.)|
|Last date to register for UP PG medical admission||17th January 2022 (Till 2 P.M.)|
|Merit list to be published||18th or 19th January 2022|
|Choice filling and locking||21st January 2022 (From 2 P.M.) to 24th January 2022 (Till 11:30 A.M.)|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||25th January 2022|
|Downloading allotment letters and admission date||27th January 2022 to 02nd January 2022|
|Session starts from||01st February 2022|
|The second round of UP PG medical counselling||Dates|
|Online application releases||To be notified|
|Last date for registration||To be notified|
|Release of merit list||To be notified|
|Exercising and locking of choices||To be notified|
|Seat allotment list||To be notified|
|Downloading allotment letter||To be notified|
|Online registration||To be notified|
|Merit list||To be notified|
|Seat allotment list (Government college)||To be notified|
|Seat allotment list (Private Medical College)||To be notified|
|Seat allotment list (Private Dental College)||To be notified|
UP NEET PG Counselling Flow Chart
In this section, we have mentioned the timeline regarding the Registration & Counselling Process for the 1st Round of UP NEET Counselling, this will give you a clear overview of the counselling procedure:-
- Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. Three Thousand only) & Security fee Rs. 3.0000/-(Rs. Thirty Thousand only) should be submitted by Debit card/Credit card & E¬challan.
- For PH Candidates, please see the Government of India Notice dated 01-12-2021, the above notice contains the list of centers which will issue the Disability Certificate. The Notice dated 01-12-2021 of Government of India has also been displayed on the departmental website www.dgmeup.in
- Candidates belonging to PMHS cadre is eligible as per candidates name list send by DGHS, U.P. Weightage not applicable.
UP NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the UP NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official website- http://dgmeup.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be UP NEET PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- http://dgmeup.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
1. Log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
UP NEET PG Counselling Important Instruction
Candidates who are willing to be a part of Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling for admission in the 2021-22 academic year must know about the important instruction.
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Security Money
The candidates have to deposit a certain amount of security money at the time of allotment of seats. Below are the fees mentioned for both the categories:
|For Government Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 30,000/-|
|For Private Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
MCC PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
The candidates must look to the documents which need to be submitted during the counselling process. The below-mentioned documents are mandatory to upload, therefore candidates are requested to carefully read the details:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the counselling below given factors, this will help you to know better:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks below:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Graphical Represention of NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
The Top colleges in Uttar Pradesh are mentioned below candidates can go through the colleges with the link mentioned in which all the details relevant to the NEET PG Counselling is mentioned:
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti|
|School of Medical Sciences and Research||Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of|
|Santosh Medical College||Ghaziabad||Click Here|
|Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital||Bareilly||Click Here|
|Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital||Lucknow||Click Here|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of|
|Career Medical College||Lucknow||Click Here|
UP DGME releases Private MD/MS (Min) Colleges fee Structure
Here in this section, we provide the information about UP Private PG Medical (Min) College Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with Colleges Name.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.