UP NEET PG Counselling 2023 is the state-centralized online counselling process for PG medical aspirants who wish to study MD/MS in Uttar Pradesh in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants need to register themselves in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The admission will be based on one’s NEET PG 2023 Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP. Counselling for UP NEET PG 2023 will be conducted for 50 per cent of state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges and seats available in private colleges. The aspirants can mention their preferred colleges to get their dream college.
This article will provide all the details regarding UP NEET PG Counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservations.
1. Quick Facts
2. UP NEET Counselling Dates
3. UP NEET Counselling Process
4. Security Fee
5. Counselling Flow Chart
6. Documents Required
7. NEET PG Cut-off
8. Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
This is for candidates willing to apply for the UP NEET PG Counselling 2023; candidates can go through the below-mentioned details to get an overview of the vital information.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate General Medical Education and Training, UP|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the UP NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
Get the Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seats of PG Medical Colleges in India.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of UP.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate; it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state National Medical Commission (NMC).
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Security Money
The candidates must deposit a certain amount of security money at allotment seats. Below are the fees mentioned for both categories:
|For Government Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 30,000/-|
|For Private Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
UP NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before discussing the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2023, Let us first look at the UP NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2023.
NEET PG Admission 2023; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official website- http://dgmeup.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam-qualified applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step 2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the prescribed security fees.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be UP NEET PG.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://dgmeup.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
1. Log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
The candidates must look at the documents submitted during the counselling process. The below-mentioned documents are mandatory to upload. Therefore, candidates are requested to read the details carefully:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the counselling below given factors; this will help you to know better:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
Upneet has released the UP NEET PG 1st Round Merit List. We have mentioned the below in the table. You can get information about the Merit List 2022
|UP NEET PG 1st Round Merit List||Click Here|
UP NEET PG Counselling 2021
|Merit List||Click Below|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List ( New )||Click Here|
|Minority Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
The Top colleges in Uttar Pradesh are mentioned below. Candidates can go through the colleges with the link mentioned in which all the details relevant to the NEET PG Counselling are mentioned:
|1.||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti|
|2.||School of Medical Sciences and Research||Greater Noida|
|3.||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of|
|4.||Santosh Medical College||Ghaziabad|
|5.||Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital||Bareilly|
|6.||Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital||Lucknow|
|7.||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of|
|8.||Career Medical College||Lucknow|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What are the Counselling Fees for NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2023?
Around 45,337 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Who conducts the UP NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Directorate General Medical Education and Training, UP
What is the registration process for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for UP NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates must register on the official website of the Directorate General Medical Education and Training, UP, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
Is there any reservation for ncc candidates in uttar pradesh neet pg exam??
I did not register in UP neetpg counselling first round.
Can I do a fresh registration for 2nd round?
A domicile of UP who has done MBBS from pvt college outside UP . Is he eligible to apply for state counseling in UP neet pg 2021