UP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is the state centralized online counselling process for PG medical aspirants who wish to study MD/MS in Uttar Pradesh in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants need to register themselves in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The admission will be based on one’s NEET PG 2022 Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP. Counselling for UP NEET PG 2022 will be conducted for 50 per cent of state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges and seats available in private colleges. The aspirants can mention their preferred colleges to get their dream college.
This article will get to know all the relevant information you need to know before applying for the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling. The candidates must read all the mentioned details carefully to get to their dream colleges.
1. Quick Facts
2. UP NEET Counselling Dates
3. UP NEET Counselling Process
4. Security Fee
5. Counselling Flow Chart
6. Documents Required
7. NEET PG Cut-off
8. UP NEET PG Merit List
9. Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
This is for those candidates who are willing to apply for the UP NEET PG Counselling 2022; candidates can go through the below-mentioned details to get an overview of the important information.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate General Medical Education and Training, UP|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|UP NEET PG Counselling Start Date||To be announced|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
UP NEET PG Counselling Dates
Candidates who wish to participate in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|NEET PG 2022 merit list for AIQ seats||To be announced|
|UP NEET PG 2022 counselling round 1|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Final NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|UP NEET PG 2022 counselling round 2|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|UP NEET PG counselling mop-up|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Online registration and payment||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment||To be announced|
|NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||To be announced|
UP NEET PG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before speaking about the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the UP NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official website- http://dgmeup.in/
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be UP NEET PG
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://dgmeup.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
1. Log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
UP NEET PG Counselling Important Instruction
Candidates willing to be a part of Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling for admission in the 2021-22 academic year must know about the important instruction.
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Security Money
The candidates have to deposit a certain amount of security money at the allotment of seats. Below are the fees mentioned for both the categories:
|For Government Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 30,000/-|
|For Private Colleges MD/MS/Diploma Courses Seats||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
MCC PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure.
The candidates must look to the documents which need to be submitted during the counselling process. The below-mentioned documents are mandatory to upload. Therefore, candidates are requested to read the details carefully:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the counselling below given factors; this will help you to know better:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff
The Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Cutoff is released now; candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks below:
NEET PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
UP NEET PG Merit List 2021 (Out)
|Merit List||Click Below|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List ( New )||Click Here|
Top Colleges in UP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
The Top colleges in Uttar Pradesh are mentioned below. Candidates can go through the colleges with the link mentioned in which all the details relevant to the NEET PG Counselling are mentioned:
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti|
|School of Medical Sciences and Research||Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of|
|Santosh Medical College||Ghaziabad||Click Here|
|Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital||Bareilly||Click Here|
|Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital||Lucknow||Click Here|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of|
|Career Medical College||Lucknow||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure (Out)
Here in this section, we provide the information about Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure. You can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with your Colleges Name.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.