Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is one of the prestigious private Medical colleges, most popularly known as HIMS Barabanki. It is situated near Lucknow city in Barabanki district Uttar Pradesh India and was established in 2009. Hind Medical College Barabanki is affiliated with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad and approved by NMC.
This article will provide detailed information about Hind Medical College Barabanki Fees Structure. Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki
HIMS Lucknow has a total student enrollment of 1586 and a faculty size of 305 members. The institution offers admission in the streams of medicine & allied sciences, pharmacy and sciences. HIMS Lucknow provides a variety of facilities and infrastructure to its students.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of HIMS Barabanki.
|Name of Institute||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Popular Name||HIMS Barabanki, Hind Medical College Barabanki|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated to||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
Approved by:- NMC
Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at the Hind Medical College Barabanki offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Hind Medical College Barabanki provides the following PG courses.
|MS – General Surgery||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3 years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MS – General Surgery||4|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MD – Microbiology||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||4|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|MD – Pathology||4|
|MD – General Medicine||8|
Here, we will let you know about Hind Medical College Barabanki MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of HIMS Barabanki, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at HIMS Barabanki is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about the HIMS Barabanki will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the HIMS Barabanki for the undergraduate & postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year)|
|Non AC||1.50 Lac|
|Security Deposit||3.00 Lac|
|Miscellaneous Fee||0. 80 Lac|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
HIMS Lucknow cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
HIMS Lucknow cutoff 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|MS General Surgery||General||2112||2420|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the Website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official Website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the Website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by HIMS Barabanki, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this collCollegel be asked to report wi complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
with the following documents, PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki
Address: Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal, Lucknow Metro,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 225003
Official Website: www.himsup.com
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at the HIMS Barabanki?
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is 100 for the MBBS course.
Q. Does the Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Hind Medical College Barabanki.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki?
A. Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal,
Lucknow Metro, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 225003
Q. Is Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki government or private?
A. Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is Private.
Is Hind Medical College Barabanki affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the Hind Medical College Barabanki Valid?
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from Hind Medical College Barabanki will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Hind Medical College Barabanki?
Looking to this year’s completion and Cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.