UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Etawah (UP Rural Medical College Etawah) is one of the best Government Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh and now Known as the Uttar Pradesh University Of Medical Science. It was established in the year 2005, now become a university in 2016. It is located at Saifai village.
The university running full fledge medical college, Dental College, Paramedical and Pharmacy college. The Institute provided the 850 beds with modern facilities and best service to its patients. The Institute has highly qualified, competent and devoted teaching staff who always support to the student in educational field.
- 1 U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Etawah
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Etawah
|Name of Institute||UP Rural Medical College Etawah|
|Popular Name||UPRIMS Saifai|
|Location||State Highway 83, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh 206130|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS/MD/MS/PG Diploma|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detail information about UP Rural Medical College Etawah Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Government.
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
|1||MBBS||4 Years & 6 Months + (1 Year Internship)||150|
|1||Bachelor of Science Laboratory Techniques||3 Years & 6 Months||60|
|2||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||4 Years & 6 Months||60|
|3||Imagine Bachelor Radiological Techniques||3 Years & 6 Months||60|
|4||Bachelor of Optometry||3 Years & 6 Months||60|
|Bachelor Of Science Nursing||60|
|PG – Medical (MD/MS)|
|2||MD (Community Medicine)||11|
|8||MS (General Surgery)||7|
|10||MS (Obst. & Gynae)||5|
|12||MD (General Medicine)||6|
|14||MD (TB & Respiratory Medicine)||2|
|PG- Dental (MDS)|
|UG- Medical (MBBS)|
|Sl. No.||Courses||Duration of the Course||Total Seats|
|1||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician||2 Year||40|
|2||Diploma in Medical X-ray Technician||2 Year||40|
|3||Diploma in Medical OT Technician||2 Year||30|
|4||Diploma in Optometry||2 Year||20|
|5||Diploma in Physiotherapy||2 Year||20|
|6||Diploma in Dialysis Technician||2 Year||20|
|7||Diploma in CT Scan||2 Year||20|
|8||Diploma in Cardiology Technician||2 Year||20|
|9||Diploma in MRI Technician||2 Year||15|
|10||Diploma in Emergency & Trauma Care||2 Year||30|
|11||Diploma in Blood Transfusion Technician||2 Year||15|
|1||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)||2 Year||60|
|2||Diploma in Health Worker (Female) (ANM)||2 Year||50|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course|| |
|Course||AIQ Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 6000/- Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 500/- Per Month (For PG)
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||UP Rural Medical College Etawah|
- It is one of the best medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- We would like to give this college 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh.
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Location||UP Rural Medical College Etawah, Saifi, Etawah|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!