Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich is formerly known as Maharaja Suheldev Autonomous State Medical College Bahraich. It is also known as Autonomous State Medical College Bahraich. Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College is one of the state govt medical colleges with multispeciality hospitals in Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded in 2019. The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich
Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich has a sprawling campus with hospital and college sections provided in huge buildings.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich|
|Popular Name||Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College|
|Location||Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Here, you can get information about the Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||100|
We will let you know about the Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich MBBS Syllabus selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
We will let you know about this selection for the Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich MBBS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||1st Year Fees|
The College Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of the Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich.
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich|
Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College
Address: KDC Rd, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
Official Website: https://www.asmcbrh.edu.in/
Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich is 100.
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
A. Yes, Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich.
A. KDC Rd, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
A. Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich is a Government College.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking at this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you to get to Government Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Bahraich.